By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I was 19 when I started browsing/posting on VGC

17-23

Went from being a quiet homeschooler to a quiet senior in college. I don't play videogames anymore though. Oh well

Around the Network

Seems like most of vgchartz forums users are young compared to the average gamer age.

axumblade said:
the_real_dsister44 said:
17-23

Went from being a quiet homeschooler to a quiet senior in college. I don't play videogames anymore though. Oh well

Didn't you used to have dialup when you first joined? I recall you having a bad connection at home.

I did! 

Went from dial up to 100Mb/s now settled around 30 or so. =D Much better nowadays

Mr Khan said:
One year younger than you on both ends of that. Was 18, now 25. In some ways, a completely different person. In others, all too similar...

Pleeeease don't ban me, but you come across much much older! (Hey, I think that's a compliment!) I would never have said you were 25.

I was 28 when I joined the site. What feel more strange is that I had only two kids back then. Now I have seven of them. Yeah, my wife likes to fuck.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

I had just turned 17 when I joined and now i'm 20..scary times

bdbdbd said:
I was 28 when I joined the site. What feel more strange is that I had only two kids back then. Now I have seven of them. Yeah, my wife likes to fuck.

There are ways to fix the relationship between the two, you know

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I joined when I was 8 years old and now I'm 6 years old. Time sure flies..

When I joined I was 17 and now I am 24

Last edited by WessleWoggle - on 11 January 2018