By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U drought 2K15, who is to blame this year?

alternine said:
tak13 said:
Okay,but why someone who isn't a nintendo fan/gamer is asking and cares about it?Along with this fact and the attidute of the op,the thread is suspect for me...

How would you know whether he's a Nintendo fan or not?

From his comments and his profile...!I think it's easy to recognize of which company a member is a fan here,at least for me...!

Around the Network

I remember a post showing how there could be one release per month until October considering the games already slated for 2015. Splatoon, Starfox, Zelda, Mario Maker, Yoshi, Kirby, Xenoblade, Mario Party... I can't remember the others. It was pretty interesting though; there really is no excuse for a drought.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Uh there hasn't been a drought yet. Kirby is coming in February and there'll likely be a Direct between now and the end of the aforementioned month giving us more dates. I could easily see Mario Party 10 in March, Wooly World in April, Mario Maker in May and Splatoon in June. 

Ubisoft.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Ubisoft.

Why blame Ubisoft? lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

This threat is so moot.

We all know that 3rd party has dropped support and Nintendo is a loan wolf and you will get your 12 decent retail games this year.

Einsam_Delphin said:

Uh there hasn't been a drought yet. Kirby is coming in February and there'll likely be a Direct between now and the end of the aforementioned month giving us more dates. I could easily see Mario Party 10 in March, Wooly World in April, Mario Maker in May and Splatoon in June. 

Then  Mario Vs. DK in July, Devil's Third in August, XCX in September, Starfox in October, Zelda in November, and Animal Crossing U (Japan at least) or another unnanounced game in December.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

IkePoR said:
I remember a post showing how there could be one release per month until October considering the games already slated for 2015. Splatoon, Starfox, Zelda, Mario Maker, Yoshi, Kirby, Xenoblade, Mario Party... I can't remember the others. It was pretty interesting though; there really is no excuse for a drought.

Splatoon

StarFox

Zelda

Yoshi

Mario Maker

Mario Party 10

XCX

Kirby

Mario vs DK

Devils Third

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Cobretti2 said:
This threat is so moot.

We all know that 3rd party has dropped support and Nintendo is a loan wolf and you will get your 12 decent retail games this year.

who needs more?

I blame snooty elitist gamers who wouldn't buy a 3rd party game on Wii U. If they did buy them then we'd still have them to this day. 3rd party devs and publishers would still be making games for Wii U if the games sold. Its really as simple as that.