By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U drought 2K15, who is to blame this year?

Its pretty obvious that the Wii U as a primary and only console is not successfull if You are a gamer that wants to play a diversity pf games, and I am not talking shooters or racing games here. The lineup for a game console is much too thin, if there wasnt the other indie game waiting to be released, You would think the Wii U is already approaching the end of the lifecycle.I really do wonder if games like RE HD would be a failure on the system, as well as AC Rogue. When AC Black Flag came out, there were like 5 million Wii U if at all, and most people bought for their then current console. I know its easy for me to say, since I dont have to finance it, but I gues sif Rogue and RE had appeared on the Wii U, they would have sold OKish.

Greetings,

Emme

PXLRY

Around the Network

The person who reported this said

"Transparent hit and run troll thread by a known offender.

Let him know that he needs to step his game up because he isn't putting in any effort."

I agree with this logic, though i don't feel it's worth moderating over, it should be shut down because it really can't go anywhere productive, and you knew that damn well when you made the thread.

Please don't make another.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

True, the attach rate is pretty good on Wii U, percentagewise SSB U is at some 30% while SSB Wii is only at 12.5 etc.

But it takes too long, Ubisoft cant wait two years for a game to pay for its development. The Zombi U figures are cool, but too little, too late for third party developers. The games must sell some 400k right off the bat to be considered profitable.

Greetings,

Emme

PXLRY