By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does Kirby and the Rainbow Curse even have a chance of selling well?

It'll probably sell alright. I don't see it selling as much as the more traditional Kirby games but I hope that it manages to scrape up at least 350k in sales.

Around the Network

The game's multiplayer option made it a possible purchase for me, and a reason why it's on the WiiU. The EU delay might also delay my purchase to Xmas though.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

500k could be considered selling well.

Ok'ish

probably okayish sales but the game probably has a small budget especially if that $40 price tag is legit so i can probably see around 500K sales making its money back.

Around the Network

Looks like a low budget game. I don't think it will need high sales to satisfy Nintendo.

This one will sell more than 1 million.

BTW: The european sales data for Canvas Curse are missing in the VGC database. It's a great game.

animegaming said:
probably okayish sales but the game probably has a small budget especially if that $40 price tag is legit so i can probably see around 500K sales making its money back.

500k would mean huge profits...

Well i didnt.think capt toad would sell either but low and behold its doing really well so who knows

KLXVER said:
RealGamingExpert said:

Huh? Kirby rarely gets games at all.

Yeah, right...

Punch-Out!! rarely gets games at all. Kirby has had like 10 in the last 5 years...

just because it has the character, it doesn't make it a kirby game. they were new ideas with an old character. only return to dreamland was a real kirby.