By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - xenoblade x visuals getting better

Wow, do you not realize the fault in your comparison of a single player game to an MMO?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Wow, do you not realize the fault in your comparison of a single player game to an MMO?

just wanted to place the last final fantasy that came out on ps3, but okay here goes those of a locl play

vs

I am so unbelievably excited for this game. It better come out in summer so I have something to do over the summer. Seriously. Before summer would actually be nice. Lol

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Xenoblade X looks very good. Hopefully the gameplay matches or exceeds that of the first game.

Xenoblade was one of the best RPGs. Xenoblade X could turn out as the best RPG of all time.

Ninsect said:

Please describe where you see more detail in the Xenoblade girl

No character in Xenoblade Chronicles topped those ones of those PS2 games either, they nearly looked like taken from the best looking N64 games. Monolith soft. isn't exactly the best place to get high-quality 3D modeled characters. Rather than that it seems that they invest many of their time to create a very impressive LOD.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

People complain too much about the character models, honestly. Now, I'm not talking of anyone here in VGChartz, but some people really want to judge the game really hard just for this detail.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:

Ninsect said:

Please describe where you see more detail in the Xenoblade girl

No character in Xenoblade Chronicles topped those ones of those PS2 games either, they nearly looked like taken from the best looking N64 games. Monolith soft. isn't exactly the best place to get high-quality 3D modeled characters. Rather than that it seems that they invest many of their time to create a very impressive LOD.

come on. xenoblade characters were pretty standard for gc/wii graphics, with the eyes a little blurry.

megafenix said:
outlawauron said:

just wanted to place the last final fantasy that came out on ps3, but okay here goes those of a locl play

vs

Ugh, this really shows you how far Nintendo was able to pull away in the graphics department, XIII just looks ugly now. And to think of how far they had to limit the game in able to get it to look like that. It gets even more crazy when you realize the game looks even better in the latest video, most of the Xenoblade Chronicles X pictures that we see here are old and outdated.

It's looking great, but I just hope they're spending this much time improving the actual character models. I always thought the environments looked good, but some of those character models have looked downright ugly.

Hype Hype HYPE!