Forums - Nintendo Discussion - xenoblade x visuals getting better

Really UYFKM watch dogs that game is bullshit 

User was moderated for this post.

--Veknoid_Outcast

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
bigtakilla said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

LOL too much downplay?  Me not liking the character design of this game is too much downplay? I dont have to tone it down just beccause you cant acept other peoples opinions.

You can dislike whatever you want, but saying those pictures look the "same" is just blatant downplay. Nowhere near the same level of detail. The similarities begin and end with the art style being a mix between realistic and anime.

If you are happy with this good for you , we are in 2015 , to me its not enough. Lacks detail, have bad design and lacks "emotion", looks like a plastic doll with no emotion to me, the other black hair girl too, i just google others characters in this game and they look better but these 3 no. Game looks amazing in other departments and mechs look fucking great the characters not so much.
But whatever , i could care less, over and out.

Got you the first time, you don't like the characters or the art direction they are going for with the humans. And even then you are kind of exaggerating by saying the whole character looks bad, when all you are really talking about are their faces and hair. 

Me personally, I think they look like Xeno characters and am very happy and excited to be able to create my own and explore this amazing world. People not being happy with these characters from the neck up is nothing new. We've been hearing about it since they were first shown, with other exaggerations such as the graphics have been downgraded. Just like anything in life though there are going to be people who like it and people who don't, but PS2 characters? Really?... Come on, we both know that's not true. 

Materia-Blade said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

The terrain in the gif is diferent but the quality is the same.

too much downplaying, tone it down. the xeno girl is far more detailed than your images and she's not even close to the most detailed character we've seen in Xeno X.

Please describe where you see more detail in the Xenoblade girl

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Sorry this game may be good at end but graphics are from like 2004. I would never support this laziness from devs.

PaypayTR said:
Sorry this game may be good at end but graphics are from like 2004. I would never support this laziness from devs.

well, it certainly looks better than any final fantasy game on ps3 and the last ones have come later than 2010

Around the Network
megafenix said:
PaypayTR said:

well, it certainly looks better than any final fantasy game on ps3 and the last ones have come later than 2010

Sorry but Lighting Returns or FF 13 both looks a lot better than this game . in FF13 CGI looks like Pixar movie while in this movie CGI looks like PS2 game what a shame

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

PaypayTR said:
megafenix said:
PaypayTR said:

Sorry but Lighting Returns or FF 13 both looks a lot better than this game . in FF13 CGI looks like Pixar movie while in this movie CGI looks like PS2 game what a shame

I tried embedding but it messed up. Anyways, that could not be further from the truth. The overworld and character models look much more detailed in XCX in comparison to FFXIII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggEZL9A_Qcg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJwRZQ3SvKk

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

To end the silly arguments about the character models being PS2-level, how about we see what characters looked like in Xenosaga. 

vs. Xenoblad Chronicles X

PaypayTR said:
megafenix said:
PaypayTR said:

This game doesn't use CGI, the cutscenes are inengine, albeit prescripted. The rest of FFXIII is nowhere near as impressive, even if the graphical features might be similar. FFXIII was a linear railroad. Lightining Returns was open world/semi-open world, but from what I see of screenshots it is nowhere near as impressive. 

PaypayTR said:
megafenix said:
PaypayTR said:

i have seem both and nope, xenoblade looks better, even final fantasy 14 fails to accomplish what xenoblade has