By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - xenoblade x visuals getting better

Mike_L said:

Yes, definitely.. For those interested in or paying for the game. Why do you and POE care. You've never played the game.

Don't be hating for the sake of hating for the rest of your lives. It's a waste! Move on... Please. Let the gamers who enjoy Watch Dogs or other Ubisoft games enjoy them and only whine and hate if it affected you and when it's really legitimately. That way the statement will have much stronger impact.

Are you saying I should not criticize Ubisoft for their obviously shady business practices, just because they were unsuccessful in their attempts to dupe me into supporting said practices?

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
Mike_L said:

Yes, definitely.. For those interested in or paying for the game. Why do you and POE care. You've never played the game.

Don't be hating for the sake of hating for the rest of your lives. It's a waste! Move on... Please. Let the gamers who enjoy Watch Dogs or other Ubisoft games enjoy them and only whine and hate if it affected you and when it's really legitimately. That way the statement will have much stronger impact.

Are you saying I should not criticize Ubisoft for their obviously shady business practices, just because they were unsuccessful in their attempts to dupe me into supporting said practices?

You may criticize them. But this is not the topic to do that. You're all derailing the damn thread with your annoying agendas.

Game looks beautiful. People can say what they like about the character models but I love them. They used the art style of the Xenosaga trilogy. One of my favorite RPGs. The first Xenoblade had problems with the graphics too but that didn't stop it from being one of the best games I've played. The fancy graphics of FFXIII didn't make that game any less a piece of trash. I don't know why people are trying to pick it apart anyway. almost the entire time you'll be looking at the back of their head.

What I wanna know is how long will localization to the west take and when can I finally get this game?

Who will be graphics kind in 2015 then, this or Zelda?

I think Zelda will look better due to artstyle but this will be more technically impressive

teigaga said:

I think Zelda will look better due to artstyle but this will be more technically impressive

Yeah but the graphics king trophy can be handed out now to Xenoblade X, graphics are all about the technical visuals of a game.

Which will be the best looking is what's up for debate.

Around the Network
teigaga said:

Neither; the Wii U graphics king in 2015 will be F.A.S.T. Racing Neo! ;) Assuming it even comes out this year... :(

mii-gamer said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
Looks good but not enough to warrant me buying a whole new 3DS and game when I already have it on Wii.

Wrong game buddy

lol...fuck.

bigtakilla said:
teigaga said:

Yeah but the graphics king trophy can be handed out now to Xenoblade X, graphics are all about the technical visuals of a game.

Which will be the best looking is what's up for debate.

We still haven't seen Zelda being demoed properly, so I wouldn't call it yet. If they manage the detail shown in the reveal trailer I think it might win for me. Although the artsyles are different Zelda has a lot more going, Xenoblade has the draw distance and textures but Zelda looks technically more demanding with all the FX, dense simulated foliage etc

curl-6 said:
teigaga said:

Neither; the Wii U graphics king in 2015 will be F.A.S.T. Racing Neo! ;) Assuming it even comes out this year... :(

A game we haven't seen in motion lol

teigaga said:
curl-6 said:
teigaga said:

A game we haven't seen in motion lol

In Shin'en I trust.