By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wolfenstein - 1 million seller on PS4!

Deserved?

Yes 110 77.46%

No 11 7.75%

Resultz 21 14.79%

Total:142

Yes... YEEES!... >:D

Around the Network

Fantastic game, this is how you do a singleplayer shooter.

No game surprised me more this year than Wolfenstein. It cut out all the bullshit (aside from the 'alternate timeline' but the mechanic is so minor that it makes almost no impact on the game as a whole) and embraced the basics, killing nazis. It's refreshing that it doesn't try to be anything more than that.

Is it really that good? I picked it up in the sales and played the first level and wasn't taken by it at all :(

Does it get better? It really doesn't "feel" right for me.

Good sells either way though! Glad to see Wolfenstein can still shift software.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
Is it really that good? I picked it up in the sales and played the first level and wasn't taken by it at all :(

Does it get better? It really doesn't "feel" right for me.

Good sells either way though! Glad to see Wolfenstein can still shift software.

The first level is a little ok.... but once you get to the credits after the castle explosion... it starts to pick up... and from there on is just one crazy ride :)

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

Finally, it has reached the milestone!!! Well deserved, it's the best fps game I've ever played last year with a very addictive old school gameplay. Thank god the developer focused on making a solid single player instead of wasting their time on half-assed mp or co-op mode, the critics didn't like the lack of these modes. I hope the sales are enough to make the sequel faster (2-3 years) instead of waiting for another 5 years.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Deserves more, felt like the ending was left on a cliffhanger anyway. So hopefully we'll see a new one soon. Would of like to have seen more of Berlin (world capital in this alternate universe) in the game.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Well deserved, along with Metro, one of the few really good FPS games in last few years.

Just seen its only £17 on Amazon UK :0 Gonna pick it up when I'm done with MCC

I've only heard good things about it, so I'll probably get it at some point this year.