By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Could Nintendo Buy the PlayStation Brand?

Nintendo buys PlayStation if Sony dies?

Yes, create a juggernaut! 208 69.33%

No, both are doomed 92 30.67%

Total:300

Do we have an estimate how much the Playstation brand is worth?

Around the Network

the topic, could this company buy that company never gets old, eh?

I honestly believe people hugely exaggerate just how rich/powerful Nintendo actually is as a company. Could they buy Sony? Hell no XD would they also want to inherit the problems involved with owning a financially unstable company just for a console name brand with a few IPs? I'd rather have MS buy Sony for PS than Nintendo. Even then, Samsung would be my highest bet for a buyer

I would probably start crying like a baby if the PlayStation division is in the hands of any other company other than Sony.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Noctisluciscaelum said:
They try work togather back in the day. Nintendo pull 360 no scope on Sony. Karma strike back on nintendo. They been having eating last 8 gen. Do you think Sony want work togather again.

this is a nice fairytale that peopel been told.

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
I honestly believe people hugely exaggerate just how rich/powerful Nintendo actually is as a company. Could they buy Sony? Hell no XD would they also want to inherit the problems involved with owning a financially unstable company just for a console name brand with a few IPs? I'd rather have MS buy Sony for PS than Nintendo. Even then, Samsung would be my highest bet for a buyer

I don't trust Ms. How many halo they milk so far after Bungi left them. They butcher rare ware after they left nintendo. Samsung idk about them will but I waited. I rather see Sony join vavle. >.> 

Cobretti2 said:
Noctisluciscaelum said:
They try work togather back in the day. Nintendo pull 360 no scope on Sony. Karma strike back on nintendo. They been having eating last 8 gen. Do you think Sony want work togather again.

this is a nice fairytale that peopel been told.

This fairy tale is good story tho. It have a lot drama and love story. Hey it better Twilight story. :)

Yes Nintendo is definitely going to buy Playstation. They'll probably do it tomorrow.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Nah they would probably get outbid by a company like Google or Samsung.

Nintendo probably wouldnt even bid. Clearly they dont believe in the same philosophy as the PS brand, so buying it and then changing the strategy would be a waste of money.

No thanks, i dont like how nintendo manages their own consoles, and judging with what they have done witth the Wii U they would never do with Playstation what Sony did with it