By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create&Famitsu Sales:Week 51,2014(Dec 15 - Dec 21)!WiiU above ps4&psv!New3ds/xl reaches 1.081M!(Wii u outsells psvita for 3rd straight week):O

Captain Toad managed to reach 100k..... Hooray!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

So, that #15 game in MC is the new Run for money?

Kuksenkov said:

Lulz.

I trust Media Create more than Famitsu, and going by that.. Dat Captain Toad 100k!!

Fully deserved too! Was given the day off work and have spent a good chunk of it playing that. Loving it :D

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

benji232 said:
Seece said:

Link?

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/has-nintendo-s-wii-u-turned-a-corner/0140009 

• Which shows wiiU sales in the UK were up 60% YoY so far. So it's certainly up YoY in November and going to be up in December.

There was also a recent article showing France numbers were way up YoY. And if those 2 are way up, Germany is certainly up aswell considering it's one of the most Nintendo friendly place in Europe with France.

Nope. Does not show that at all. WiiU has been up healthy in the US since MK but has seen drops/low gains recently. Bring me something solid as proof and I'll believe you.

AZWification said:

Captain Toad managed to reach 100k..... Hooray!

Yeahhhhhh!It was quite beneficial releasing near to holidays!

Around the Network

They should just call Japan 3DS Country and be done with it.

It's destroying everything else combined close to 2:1.

x'D

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:

x'D

No need, next year, we'll start to call it PS4 country, even more in 2016 when the real huge games come.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

tbone51 said:
Train wreck said:
RolStoppable said:
Vita being down year over year is the most surprising thing, considering that it was the only system with increasing third party support and still had a lot of room for growth.

How many other consoles/handhelds had growth during its fourth holiday season in Japan?  I'm sure its few and far between, even with increasing 3rd party support

Yet you always downplay 3ds numbers (being down) despite its 4th year being higher than almost everything console/handheld peak year...

If im not mistaken, i think this year (3ds) is either close to or will beat psp best year in japan. 

As for the Vita, many of us (before Sept/Oct) thought vita would be significantly up, especially with how third partys went to vita from previous years and 2014 huge headstart. Not bad sales but 4th year excuse doesn't mean much in this case imo

Edit: Actually just realized this but vita released mid dec 2014, so its kinda not in its 4th year. More as it just ended its 3rd.

Aerys said:
Cheebee said:

x'D

No need, next year, we'll start to call it PS4 country, even more in 2016 when the real huge games come.

Lol, thanks, that made my day.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Aerys said:
Cheebee said:

x'D

Nope, it'll still be 3ds year, even if its in its 5th year :0