By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Meme Run Wii U trailer is one of the most terrible things you will ever see in your life! Sony and Microsoft gamers will be scarred for life!

That guy in the trailer saying "wow" was Eddy Wally, a Belgian singer (that isn't famous outside of Belgium). Weird to see him in it.

Around the Network

Its like my eyes went to hell and then a dog shat on them and ate them... Looks so bad

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Ah-Lu-Min-Ah-Ti Confirmed!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

HAHAHAHAHHAAH

best trailer i've seen in years.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

curl-6 said:

Haha completely off topic but this pic brings back memories.

Used it in a powerpoint presentation in school about scuicide... it didnt go over to well, wasnt the goriest pic in the presentation either.

On topic... I feel the same way about this game

Around the Network

2014 and 2015 GOTY

WTF is a signature?

PSN: Haz3theFaz3

ktay95 said:
curl-6 said:

Haha completely off topic but this pic brings back memories.

Used it in a powerpoint presentation in school about scuicide... it didnt go over to well, wasnt the goriest pic in the presentation either.

On topic... I feel the same way about this game

Was it included jokingly, or seriously? Cos I don't see any problem with highlighting the ugly truth of something so serious, unless it was done purely for shock value.

How come this game didn't win any GOTY awards?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

why did you just waste my time SMH

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

This game makes me laugh.

Not going to buy it, but that trailer was truly astounding.