By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DmC and Devil May Cry 4 Definitive Editions incoming

Ugh DmC! Skipped it on PS3, will skip on PS4. Funny though that not even these ports are on WiiU.

Around the Network
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
This whole "remaster" thing is getting ridiculous! Give us some new games for fuck sakes! I didn't buy a PS4 to have upgraded games I played last gen.

I'd hardly call it "ridiculous". Many of these remasters sell well, so there is obviously demand for them. There's no better reason to make something than that. It also helps that many of these games already have a PC version, which makes porting them to the PS4/X1 incredibly quick, cheap and easy. They can then use that money to invest in their new games. It's a win-win situation ^^

NiKKoM said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
This whole "remaster" thing is getting ridiculous! Give us some new games for fuck sakes! I didn't buy a PS4 to have upgraded games I played last gen.

Its your own fault you played them last gen... you could have skipped last gen, saved a lot of money, came back this new gen and still enjoy all the same last gen games but improved, prettier, better and cheaper..

LMAO! Yep, seems about right. I guess it's my fault for investing $400.00 in a new game system expecting it to recieve newer entries or ip's  instead of rehashed last gen games! 

P.S Thank you for the good humour, I needed that.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Oh Crapcom...

NiKKoM said:
nanzano said:

so I m thinking capcom want to know which of the 2 games being remastered will sell better to decide how they will prepare the sequel

..... DmC 2 or Devil May Cry 5? will this decide it?

Not exactly that but to know what the aucidience are expecting from a devil may cry sequel

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network

4 should be bundled with DMC.

Ok, real question, does anyone has a list of remaster games on PS4?

This is starting to make feel  that the last few years of the 7th gen were worthless.

Dmc4 with Vergil! and trophies!!

Hell yes!!!

Zekkyou said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:

I'd hardly call it "ridiculous". Many of these remasters sell well, so there is obviously demand for them. There's no better reason to make something than that. It also helps that many of these games already have a PC version, which makes porting them to the PS4/X1 incredibly quick, cheap and easy. They can then use that money to invest in their new games. It's a win-win situation ^^

The problem with your logic is that instead of companies focusing their "full" resources on new I.P's or upcoming iterations in a series, they are wasting time on these quick cash ins which in turn pushes back development on other games. TLOU is a fine example. ND had gotten started nearly after the PS3 version released. Time that could have been used to focusing their full resources on UC4 or TLOU 2.

It's a win win for a select few and the companies pockets. Not those of us who purchased a console expecting "new games" with greatly improved visuals and gameplay. Not upgraded resolution and fps of last gen games.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"