By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DmC and Devil May Cry 4 Definitive Editions incoming

KyleeStrutt said:
Why not both in one package?

Or the HD collection?

I concure. They should just do a HD collection.

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:

BADASS DANTE!!

I'm afraid the jurys still out on that one:

... DmC will be packing the badass DMC1 costume:

Seriously two different games and not just one package? Absolute rip off at this point that will sell minimally.... I would have grabbed it if it was together, can't justify buying two old games at that price.

Blob said:
Seriously two different games and not just one package? Absolute rip off at this point that will sell minimally.... I would have grabbed it if it was together, can't justify buying two old games at that price.

They cant sell them together, how would they know which one is more popular then?? Need to decide on which to make next, DmC2 or DMC5.

what other games come out in march? if it's a slow month,then I might get it out of bordeom!

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Blob said:

They cant sell them together, how would they know which one is more popular then?? Need to decide on which to make next, DmC2 or DMC5.

Yeah that was what I thought they were doing. Still when they have to decide between 40k and 30k sold I don't think it would really matter.