By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DmC and Devil May Cry 4 Definitive Editions incoming

I might check them out. I have both games on the 360 but I haven't played them yet (DmC is still sealed) with the extra features and my birthday in the Spring, it might be worthwhile to buy them.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
Ha ha ha. I remember before the launch of DMC they said their 30fps will be on par with 60fps. They think we are fool. And that 60fps world becomes funny. Whats next to remaster?

hopefully Skyrim or Mass Effect the 2 games that seemed to suffer the most from being on 7th gen hardware.  Just a smooth running Skyrim with a little crisper environments would be enough please

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

UGH. More remasters -__-

Will most definitely buy it. I still feel guilty playing the ps+ version and not rewarding the developers' excellent job by buying this game (though I did buy the dlc a few weeks ago) . Such a fantastic game. Can't wait.

Some pretty good additions.

Around the Network
CDiablo said:
Capcom is getting desperate. They will be out of business by the end of this gen.

Capcom? Never. Their popularity among japanese players is so strong that they could simply pull a SEGA, but they won't be out of bussiness.

Didn't like DmC at all but I did love DMC4, I'd probably be more likely to pick up 4.

Seems like Capcoms getting a wee bit desperate if they're bringing out a definitive edition of a game that pissed off some fans (middle finger with the wig included) and then releasing an older game from 6 years ago.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Good way to keep the franchise alive. And more games, even if they are remasters, mean more choice for the consumers !

I'd like Capcom to bring back Onimusha too.

Awesome. Hoping to see a lot more moves this time.

This whole "remaster" thing is getting ridiculous! Give us some new games for fuck sakes! I didn't buy a PS4 to have upgraded games I played last gen.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"