By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DmC and Devil May Cry 4 Definitive Editions incoming

the gen of remasters confirmed and people will go crazy over each and every one of these :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

DEVIL MAY CRY 4 FOR ME !!!!!

I WANT OLD DANTE, AND STORY BACK!!

I came here to bitch about this being yet another remake (even though I never bothered to pick up dmc) after reading the OP, I am now officially here to say I will be picking this one up. And shamelessly change my tune to "Thank God for remakes!!!!"

This is a way of asking gamers which series you want more, Devil may Cry or DMC?

Please people buy Devil May Cry 4!!!

1080p and 60fps on the front cover,..

...i fucking hate the gaming community today.

Around the Network

I'm a little conflicted about this news. I loved DMC when i played it off PS + earlier this year and would definitely play it again, but I kind of wish Capcom and Ninja Theory spent there time making a sequel to DMC rather then a remake.

I will still buy this because I liked the game that much and the extra content looks nice.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

BADASS DANTE!!!

Heavenly_King said:
This is a way of asking gamers which series you want more, Devil may Cry or DMC?

Aren't both games sold together?

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

FatedReality said:
Heavenly_King said:

Aren't both games sold together?

I dont think so, at IGN they state that the release of DmC is on march 2015, BUT there is no release for DMC4: Special Edition.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12/15/dmc-definitive-edition-and-devil-may-cry-4-special-edition-coming-to-ps4-and-xbox-one

RenCutypoison said:
NiKKoM said:

• Integration of Popular Community Mods — Finally nude mod for console players.

I'd buy that....