By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DmC and Devil May Cry 4 Definitive Editions incoming

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
This whole "remaster" thing is getting ridiculous! Give us some new games for fuck sakes! I didn't buy a PS4 to have upgraded games I played last gen.

Its your own fault you played them last gen... you could have skipped last gen, saved a lot of money, came back this new gen and still enjoy all the same last gen games but improved, prettier, better and cheaper..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

How many games are going to be remastered this gen? And if they are doing it, why don't any company port more 7th gen games to the WiiU? I'm sure some games would sell well enough to earn a remaster (or a simple port).

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Guys this is a good sign for a sequel ! just like tom raider, last of us etc... FF 15 producer said that  type-0 on PS4/XB1 is an oportunity to check if the FF fanbase is already on next gen consoles, so I m thinking capcom want to know which of the 2 games being remastered will sell better to decide how they will prepare the sequel

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

nanzano said:

Guys this is a good sign for a sequel ! just like tom raider, last of us etc... FF 15 producer said that  type-0 on PS4/XB1 is an oportunity to check if the FF fanbase is already on next gen consoles, so I m thinking capcom want to know which of the 2 games being remaster will sell better to decide how they will prepare the sequel

If that's the case, why did they choose the most polarising and controversial of all of the DMC games? It barely sold a million on PS360, what makes Capcom think it would sell better on this gen?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

The new DMC game was actually really good! Cool to see it on next gen.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
nanzano said:

Guys this is a good sign for a sequel ! just like tom raider, last of us etc... FF 15 producer said that  type-0 on PS4/XB1 is an oportunity to check if the FF fanbase is already on next gen consoles, so I m thinking capcom want to know which of the 2 games being remaster will sell better to decide how they will prepare the sequel

If that's the case, why did they choose the most polarising and controversial of all of the DMC games? It barely sold a million on PS360, what makes Capcom think it would sell better on this gen?

That is why ( I think) they are adding Vergil in Devil may cry 4 to make it looks more like a new games for fans ( just like with Street fighter fans) and see if it could sell well, DMC is just an easy port but I think it is quite well remastered so i will buy it :P

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

nanzano said:

so I m thinking capcom want to know which of the 2 games being remastered will sell better to decide how they will prepare the sequel

..... DmC 2 or Devil May Cry 5? will this decide it?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Once I get a PS4 I'll be buying this, game looks really good and I love hack and slash games. I was really doubtful that this game would see another release but thankfully for me it did.

Having it on about everything else already. I do like the game, but i would not spend more than $30 for it.

the trend continues

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick