By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DmC and Devil May Cry 4 Definitive Editions incoming

I wasn't crazy about either DMC4 or DmC so I doubt drop $40 on definitive editions. Might rent them to see what improvements were made.

Around the Network

I dont see the point in this.

foodfather said:
I dont see the point in this.

Enhance the game, new platforms for those yet to play it, money.

Capcom is getting desperate. They will be out of business by the end of this gen.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I get the feeling these two games will barely sell.

And Capcom is putting these out again on retail while RE1 remastered is digital only. Boo.

Around the Network

Not bad for $40. Haven't played yet... so for March 17 th (why does everyone feel the need to release everything on the same day?) I will be getting this and FF: Type 0 and maybe Battlefield and Project Cars (may wait), and then Bloodbourne on the 24th. Pockets be bleeding..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc_HQrrIscE

Trailer is up. DMC4 special edition will have virgil! !!

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Run at 60 fps but feels like 120fps

The Best Game EVER!!! Will play it again! I didn't play the season Pass (VERgil Downfall ) because I simply didn't want to finish the game. And Im also waiting for Bayonetta definitive edition to play it again!!!! :D

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Ha ha ha. I remember before the launch of DMC they said their 30fps will be on par with 60fps. They think we are fool. And that 60fps word becomes funny. Whats next to remaster?