By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ruler said:
curl-6 said:
Ruler said:

the pc version looks minimal better

It's a matter of "your mileage may vary".

yes its minimal , if you take the entire 1080p picture its minimal difference 

Like I said, your mileage may vary. It's minimal to you, and that's fine, but I reckon PC gamers would find this disparity far from minimal.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Ruler said:
curl-6 said:
Ruler said:

Like I said, your mileage may vary. It's minimal to you, and that's fine, but I reckon PC gamers would find this disparity far from minimal.

its minimal, its not like consoles dont have grass at all. its the same textures just more. If PC wants to impress me they should have special effects or detail only avaible to them.

Lost planet 1 on the pc vs xbox 360, the best exampleif you want to impress me to choose pc. Most pc games are far far away from that

That's a pretty big difference with the lights, and depending on the framerate, if the PC runs at 60 then that's going to not just look crazy but play crazy.

Azzanation said:
That's a pretty big difference with the lights, and depending on the framerate, if the PC runs at 60 then that's going to not just look crazy but play crazy.

ps4 and xb1 run at 60 frames

Ruler said:
curl-6 said:
Ruler said:
curl-6 said:
Ruler said:

its minimal, its not like consoles dont have grass at all. its the same textures just more. If PC wants to impress me they should have special effects or detail only avaible to them.

Like reflections?

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Ruler said:
curl-6 said:
Ruler said:
curl-6 said:
Ruler said:

Like reflections?

i am pretty sure console version have reflection somewhere in the game too, and its not that much impressive like i havent seen this effect before? MGS 1 had even refelections  in psycho manties room

Ruler said:
curl-6 said:

Like reflections?

i am pretty sure console version have reflection somewhere in the game too, and its not that much impressive like i havent seen this effect before? MGS 1 had even refelections  in psycho manties room

Yet here it is on PC but not PS4. That is additional detail, is it not?

Plus PC will have more lights, more shadows, higher resolution shadows, more foliage, better draw distance.

That PC draw distance... That makes a world of difference to me.

4 ≈ One

The draw distance on the PS4 version was a real shame. I'd rather have better draw distance than never dropping a frame below 60.

curl-6 said:
Ruler said:
curl-6 said:

Like reflections?

Yet here it is on PC but not PS4. That is additional detail, is it not?

Plus PC will have more lights, more shadows, higher resolution shadows, more foliage, better draw distance.

its the least impressive effect, its nothing like i havent seen before in gaming. The last PC port that really pushed the limits of the pc was alice madness returns

View on YouTube

this is like day and night and not just a puddle