By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats the most frustrating game you've ever played?

Tagged games:

Dusk said:
Gilgamesh said:

FFVII - My first ever JRPG, had no idea how equipping armor or swords workd, I litterally when through 65% of the game using the first weapon you get the buster sword. It was a big trial and error for me at the time but I eventually got it beat after 4 playthoughs. Several holes appeared in my wall before this though.

Sonic - Yeh the first one, I downloaded it on the PSN last year and it was incredibly difficult to beat, not to mention the trophies were near impossible.

Demon's Souls, Dark Souls - These two games for obvious reasons, there fucking made to kill you over and over.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma - I couldn't get past a quarter of this game no matter how hard I tried.

It teaches you how to in FFVII. How did you manage that? 

I was 10, I was use to playing Mario games all before this, the most dialogue I ever actually read was the start up screen in the old mario games. I didn't care about the story and skipped it all, I know I was young and ignorant.

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:
Dusk said:
Gilgamesh said:

FFVII - My first ever JRPG, had no idea how equipping armor or swords workd, I litterally when through 65% of the game using the first weapon you get the buster sword. It was a big trial and error for me at the time but I eventually got it beat after 4 playthoughs. Several holes appeared in my wall before this though.

Sonic - Yeh the first one, I downloaded it on the PSN last year and it was incredibly difficult to beat, not to mention the trophies were near impossible.

Demon's Souls, Dark Souls - These two games for obvious reasons, there fucking made to kill you over and over.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma - I couldn't get past a quarter of this game no matter how hard I tried.

I was 10, I was use to playing Mario games all before this, the most dialogue I ever actually read was the start up screen in the old mario games. I didn't care about the story and skipped it all, I know I was young and ignorant.

you didn't mention your age at the time. It actually has a tutorial though lol. Wihout reading much. A bit later the extra tutorial stuff is mostly text. Worth playing again if you ask me. 

Sonic are realatively hard games, especially in comparison to todays, although Mario Lost Level's is way worse lol. 

Ninja Gaiden games are rough :D

Try TMNT on the NES :P

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Kid Icarus Uprising and its awful controls. I have no patience for awful controls

Octodad. Got it for 5 dollars on steam sale. That movement and the platform you haev to do with it , was very frustating!

I just finished Dragon Age Origins and even on normal, holy shit. Some of those fights were impossible requiring an intense amount of micro-managing your players, getting money early is incredibly hard and no reviving items (like a phoenix down) makes it infuriating if a healer dies.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Winnie the Pooh Home Run Derby. I'd recommend it if you are bored or waiting for other person to reply in a vgc debate/argument.

http://www.gamesloon.com/free-sports-12/baseball-games-16/winnie-the-pooh-home-run-derby-54790.html

Dusk said:
Gilgamesh said:
Dusk said:
Gilgamesh said:

you didn't mention your age at the time. It actually has a tutorial though lol. Wihout reading much. A bit later the extra tutorial stuff is mostly text. Worth playing again if you ask me. 

Sonic are realatively hard games, especially in comparison to todays, although Mario Lost Level's is way worse lol. 

Ninja Gaiden games are rough :D

Try TMNT on the NES :P

Another thing I forgot to mention was I ended up playing and eventually beating FFVII close to a dozen times, it was the first game I ever 100%, there was nothing left to do in the game, one of my playthroughs had over 160 hours into it, it's one of my favorites.

Im trying to reply to you guys but it wont let me on PS4 :(

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Also would like to add Injustice Gods Among Us. My God I hate that game.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Dead rising 1. that game pissed me off.