By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats the most frustrating game you've ever played?

Tagged games:

Super Rub A Dub.... It was a PS3 launch game to help push 6 Axis controls. It was a pretty sweet game, pretty fun too, but sometimes that damn duck wouldn't do what you want and it would get soooo frustrating. Especially when you go and watch the top 3 ppls videos who's videos made it seem so freaking easy

Around the Network

Ghosts N' Goblins... the worst.

Skidmore said:
Digimon World 1, never was able to do anything in that shitto.

Agreed. When I bought it, I was expecting the rules setup in the series. Or at least turn based Pokemon copy. Instead it was all real time. Confused the hell out of me. And never even figured out how to evolve Agumon.

alternine said:

So I've been playing Far Cry 4 recently and the game is pissing me off lol. I usually dont get angry when I play games but for some reason Far Cry 4 is really rubbing me the wrong way.

The checkpoint system is very sketchy and has a lot of archaic design flaws such as psychic enemies, enemies who can shoot you from literally miles away, and psychic mortar strikes that kills you instantly no matter what you do. Sometimes you really just wanna kick the game devs in the balls lol jk

So whats the most frustrating game you've ever played?

Probably TMNT NES. That the first that pops into my mind anyway lol.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Gilgamesh said:

FFVII - My first ever JRPG, had no idea how equipping armor or swords workd, I litterally when through 65% of the game using the first weapon you get the buster sword. It was a big trial and error for me at the time but I eventually got it beat after 4 playthoughs. Several holes appeared in my wall before this though.

Sonic - Yeh the first one, I downloaded it on the PSN last year and it was incredibly difficult to beat, not to mention the trophies were near impossible.

Demon's Souls, Dark Souls - These two games for obvious reasons, there fucking made to kill you over and over.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma - I couldn't get past a quarter of this game no matter how hard I tried.

It teaches you how to in FFVII. How did you manage that? 

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Around the Network

Heart of darkness on ps1.. But i loved to hate it in a strange way.

BoundByInk said:
League of Legends for me

this

one bad player or afk and you are fucked its so annoying

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

I tried to play Sonic Boom. Worst mistake of my life.

League of legends and call of duty

PS4 Game Collection

Flappy Bird.

I can get 16-20 one game and the next i can only get 3? Then maybe get 4 or 5 the next 3 games. And then suddenly get 20 again.

It is near the end of the end....