By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats the most frustrating game you've ever played?

Tagged games:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the NES.

Around the Network

EA's NHL. Year after year of stupid AI and dumb glitches that never seem to be fixed.

51JBerger said:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the NES.

Still have never beaten that game without a Game Genie.  The technodrome is nigh impossible.

Any Call of Duty Multiplayer

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

CladInShadows said:
soulfly666 said:

The last level of Hard Corps: Uprising was ridiculous. It is very rare that I give up on a game but I got so pissed off at all of the ridiculous random "timing" scenarios it kept throwing at you in that 1 level that I never beat it.  I uninstalled it and have not played it since it pissed me off so bad.  It was a great game otherwise too.

When Max Payne 3 came out I started it on the hardest difficulty out of the box that it had and there were some sections in it where you fight sheriffs in office cubicles with automatic weapons that were INSANE. Died prob 100 times trying to figure out how to pass it. The frustration in that game was rewarding though. While not quite as good as 2, it is an underrated game that everyone should play.

But hands down must frustrating of all... Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox 360. If they hadn't remade the sigma versions of those games I bet people would not have liked them. the original 360 versions were ridiculous.

Just curious what the difference is between Ninja Gaiden 2 and Sigma 2.  I played Ninja Gaiden for the original XBOX when it first came out, but just haven't gotten around to getting the second one.  And I'm undecided if I will get it for the 360 or the PS3.

Sigma 2 took out some of the ridiculously cheap boss fights, and replaced them with multiple cooler giant bosses.  It can have way more enemies on screen at once.   The controls were altered from the original 360 version to make Sigma 2 play more streamlined.  The characters have much different weapons.  There are graphical enhancements.  All of the blood and gore was totally removed from the game, menus, and cutscenes (except for in the Vita version).  

Original 360 version of NG2 is much much harder all around, has Karma scoring and tests of valor which are cool, has way worse controls, and has all the well done blood and gore.  

Around the Network

black ops 2 or the last of us on grounded mode

God of WaR 3 on God mode.

soulfly666 said:
CladInShadows said:
soulfly666 said:

The last level of Hard Corps: Uprising was ridiculous. It is very rare that I give up on a game but I got so pissed off at all of the ridiculous random "timing" scenarios it kept throwing at you in that 1 level that I never beat it.  I uninstalled it and have not played it since it pissed me off so bad.  It was a great game otherwise too.

When Max Payne 3 came out I started it on the hardest difficulty out of the box that it had and there were some sections in it where you fight sheriffs in office cubicles with automatic weapons that were INSANE. Died prob 100 times trying to figure out how to pass it. The frustration in that game was rewarding though. While not quite as good as 2, it is an underrated game that everyone should play.

But hands down must frustrating of all... Ninja Gaiden 2 on Xbox 360. If they hadn't remade the sigma versions of those games I bet people would not have liked them. the original 360 versions were ridiculous.

Just curious what the difference is between Ninja Gaiden 2 and Sigma 2.  I played Ninja Gaiden for the original XBOX when it first came out, but just haven't gotten around to getting the second one.  And I'm undecided if I will get it for the 360 or the PS3.

Sigma 2 took out some of the ridiculously cheap boss fights, and replaced them with multiple cooler giant bosses.  It can have way more enemies on screen at once.   The controls were altered from the original 360 version to make Sigma 2 play more streamlined.  The characters have much different weapons.  There are graphical enhancements.  All of the blood and gore was totally removed from the game, menus, and cutscenes (except for in the Vita version).  

Original 360 version of NG2 is much much harder all around, has Karma scoring and tests of valor which are cool, has way worse controls, and has all the well done blood and gore.  

So there's no perfect version. Lovely.

Spiderman shattered dimensions. I seriously fell asleep EVERY MISSION! took me forever to beat that game...just overall boring. needed to finish it so i could trade it in.

Ninja Gaiden (NES)

Jonathan