By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lizard Squad Will Allegedly Shut Down Xbox Live Forever on Christmas

KLXVER said:
AZWification said:

So.... Is XBL down or did they finally get a life?

They probably saw a woman and got distracted...

That's not the case it seems... I knew these guys wouldn't get a damn life!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

PSN is Up and Running for me. But it's Slow as fuck!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Slade6alpha said:
PenguinZ said:
At least online works for Wii U :D

Lizard Squad confirmed Nintendo fanboys  

Haha this joke made my night Damn those lizard squad ninty fanboys

OT: Seriously though I wanted to go online tonight on PSN (not working of course) because my family is sleeping already and I am bored

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

DexInDaJungle said:
PenguinZ said:
At least online works for Wii U :D

It may have actually been down last night, it wouldn't let me or my friends play Smash 4. We kept getting some connection error =/

They did some maintenance last night... That might explain the outage. 

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

They just knew user traffic on both services would be incredibly busy today, so they took that as an advantage. Annoying, but hardly impressive.

Around the Network

Seems to back online for me (Xbox One)... Also just rented The Interview and started streaming it on Xbox video.
Oh the irony:)

Can I just play some online games on my PS3...Like seriously fuck off these kids are so annoying.

Imaginedvl said:
Seems to back online for me (Xbox One)... Also just rented The Interview and started streaming it on Xbox video.
Oh the irony:)

Is it ironic that a Sony film is on Xbox Live?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

I'm willing to bet this isn't even fucking Lizard squad, it's just the large number of people trying to connect who just got their systems for Christmas.

I mean first they say they will take down PSN/Xbox Live forever and now they say shit like follow this Twitter account and we'll stop? Bunch of bullshit. Once the number of people trying to connect reduces and people can finally connect online they'll say some stupid shit like "Okay you've had enough we will stop now"

These guys don't hack shit

Is anyone online on PSN? Not working for PS3 or PS4 for me, hasn't been for hours. My step dad is getting online on his 360, come on Sony.