By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lizard Squad Will Allegedly Shut Down Xbox Live Forever on Christmas

PSN is still down for me doe. Take back their vouchers!!

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

Xbox is fully operational again. I had to try 3 or 4 times to sign in but other than that it has been okay all day. The only thing I couldnt do was browse my brother's clips online.

cycycychris said:
Funny how I just went to Yahoo and the first article on is how the networks have been hacked and are currently down. When you scroll down the page, there are several other article about this. Looks like the media sees this as a way to make money. Create some fear from this even though Lizard Squad is probably full of shit if they are claiming these outages. I think it's just way to many people on the servers/

Luckyly Nintendo got there network working near perfect.

Or they just don't want to attack Nintendo's network. That's why it's cool to play in niche platforms :b

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Are we sure this was Lizard Squad and not just everyone getting on to play their new systems for Christmas? Because that seems more plausible to me.

HylianSwordsman said:
Are we sure this was Lizard Squad and not just everyone getting on to play their new systems for Christmas? Because that seems more plausible to me.

Thats what I was thinking but then, the issue has been going on the whole entire day and there is no way that psn/xbl are this bad when it comes to their online infrastructure that they would be having this many issues the entire day even during christmas

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

PSN has been down the whole day. It's ridiculous, what do these hackers get out of ruining this day for others? I've had GTA V waiting to be downloaded the entire day, and I could have just played single player if this hadn't happened.

ah man xbox one service is down again... Ah well at least nintendo wii u and 3ds hasn't been affected

This is why Nintendo is the only one that has it right these days. Not putting so much emphasis on online that if online goes down the whole system is crippled.

wait a min
xb live is down
omg
dis means
it is gon
4 ever
omg
omg
how wil vilanger play halo 5
help