By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lizard Squad Will Allegedly Shut Down Xbox Live Forever on Christmas

Ninsect said:
Imaginedvl said:
Seems to back online for me (Xbox One)... Also just rented The Interview and started streaming it on Xbox video.
Oh the irony:)

Is it ironic that a Sony film is on Xbox Live?

How many time do I need to tell you that eveything is not Microsoft vs Sony and that I do not care this fanboys war?
I like Microsoft stuff a lot but I do hate the opposite side at all like you seem to expect. Fine it is your way of thinking but it is not mine. And I'm actually very glad Sony released the movie instead of listenning to the hackers

The irony is that hackers did a lot to prevent that movie for being released and that now I can go back on Xbox Live and even watch the damn movie.

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
Ninsect said:
Imaginedvl said:
Seems to back online for me (Xbox One)... Also just rented The Interview and started streaming it on Xbox video.

How many time do I need to tell you that eveything is not Microsoft vs Sony and that I do not care this fanboys war?
I like Microsoft stuff a lot but I do hate the opposite side at all like you seem to expect. Fine it is your way of thinking but it is not mine. And I'm actually very glad Sony released the movie instead of listenning to the hackers

The irony is that hackers did a lot to prevent that movie for being released and that now I can go back on Xbox Live and even watch the damn movie.

I don't find that ironic at all though since the groups aren't even related. That's why I asked the other question 

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Imaginedvl said:

Ninsect said:
Imaginedvl said:

Business.

Ninsect said:
Imaginedvl said:

I don't find that ironic at all though since the groups aren't even related. That's why I asked the other question 

Pretty sure that's why :)
In any case: not the same group but both are hackers. Fine if you do not see any irony in that, I do.

Op update: live is still working for me but slow as hell. Movie streaming is fine tho

Alright, nothing to see here. The hackers are full of shit.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

Around the Network

What I really want to know is what kind of retaliation will be imposed on the lizard squad. They can mask their address for so long. They'll make a mistake eventually. Even the strongest chain has a weak point.

PSN worked fine this morning for downloading. Then went to play games and had to verify copy error and PSN is down so cannot play offline games I paid for this morning.

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals.

meh.. no problem I'll just spend more time with the family... Hope Lizard squad members get arrested and sent to the pound me in the A$$ prison... Merry Christmas to all...

Yup, live is down. Even Xbox.com isn't working that well.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

zultar said:
Is it down forever yet?

Shortest forever ever. XBL has been back up for almost an hour for me.

still waiting on PSN so i can accept some Madden invites.