By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game will have the best visuals of 2015? Zelda U or Uncharted 4? - Uncomparable? Something will still need visuals of the year!

Best visuals of 2015?

Uncharted 4 413 40.02%

Zelda U 448 43.41%

Other ( post below) 60 5.81%

see results 56 5.43%

Too early to tell, but I ... 55 5.33%

Total:1,032

Legend of Zelda has the better visuals, not even close.

Around the Network

Im actually not impressed with zelda. The art style is ok, nothing really mind blowing. The game looks beautiful but very dull.

Imo uncharted 4 looks better techniqually and has a much better art style. The world looks rich and alive vs a pretty dead looking zelda. Also from the random creature we saw in zelda u...im not impressed. Looks like skyward sword like creates which i thought were very underwelming.

Also my opinion is also pre mature since both games are still in development and are subjct to change.

Let's do this in 11 to 12 months when the games ship.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Meme Run

Uncharted on all aspects, look at that water Zelda looks like a moving painting though which is still very attractive, but I am far more amazed by Uncharted or even the order 1886

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

We're comparing the technical aspects of PS4 to Wii U? Yeah that's a fair fight. But in all honesty UC4 was a total letdown in the graphics department. I'm sorry but TLOU looks just as good. I think graphics really have reached a plateau. Art style is far more interesting these days.

Uncharted looks to realistic for it's unrealistic gameplay. it does look good though I do prefer Zelda WiiUs stile more

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

HyrulianScrolls said:
We're comparing the technical aspects of PS4 to Wii U? Yeah that's a fair fight. But in all honesty UC4 was a total letdown in the graphics department. I'm sorry but TLOU looks just as good. I think graphics really have reached a plateau. Art style is far more interesting these days.

Agree with this post, only I'm not sorry.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

zumnupy10 said:
HoloDust said:

Is this a trick question? Between the two, U4 by a landslide, from what both companies have shown us so far.

I would take No Man's Sky over both though - actually over anything I've seen so far that is scheduled for 2015.

I still can't believe No man's Sky is an indie title.  Looks so AAA to me.

I agree. As someone who was raised on sci-fi books and remember their cover art dearly, I must say, at least for me, this guys have nailed it - game looks impressive both tech-wise and art-wise...which is really amazing coming from such a small team.

how about xenoblade x? final fantasy 15?
but these two looks amazing! hard call... between the two i would say uncharted..... but base on the E3 zelda i will have to wait for zelda u