By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game will have the best visuals of 2015? Zelda U or Uncharted 4? - Uncomparable? Something will still need visuals of the year!

Best visuals of 2015?

Uncharted 4 413 40.02%

Zelda U 448 43.41%

Other ( post below) 60 5.81%

see results 56 5.43%

Too early to tell, but I ... 55 5.33%

Total:1,032

720p(Zelda) vs 1080(Uncharted) is not really comparable. Graphics-wise Uncharted 4 wins in spades because of the hardware. Visuals are whatever aesthetic you prefer.

I don't really see the point of this thread until we can use accurate terminology

Around the Network

Star Citizen, The Witcher 3, and Metal Gear Solid 5 (on PC) are looking the best graphically for me. I do think it is too early to make decisions since there are still many games we have yet to see.

I picked Zelda, because the game is more appealing graphic wise than Uncharted 4. Uncharted doesn't look that impressive.

Is this serious

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ToxicJosh said:
GTAexpert said:
ToxicJosh said:
Technically: Uncharted will clearly win
Aesthetically: For me; Zelda

Boring answer.

Interesting answer:
Benchmarks: Zelda (thinking at least 720p 30fps LOCKED, I think Uncharted will be 720p 30fps unlocked)

Uncharted will probably be 1080p30fps.

Source? Most people are concerned with how realistic a game is over its resolution, I think the PS4's power will go into more polys and 'better' graphics than putting more Ps on the screen. I think Zelda is more likely to hit the key benchmarks than Uncharted. Certainly in terms of framerate (which IMO is a more important measure); as Nintendo's primary concern when it comes to its games is to get a good, stable framerate.

And BTW, I'm getting both these games as they both look fantastic. I'm excited to play my first Uncharted.

At the PSX, the game ran in 1080p at 30fps. And Naughty Dog's games always have good performing frame rates. Usually mostly locked at 30.