By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game will have the best visuals of 2015? Zelda U or Uncharted 4? - Uncomparable? Something will still need visuals of the year!

Best visuals of 2015?

Uncharted 4 413 40.02%

Zelda U 448 43.41%

Other ( post below) 60 5.81%

see results 56 5.43%

Too early to tell, but I ... 55 5.33%

Total:1,032
Materia-Blade said:
zumnupy10 said:

Graphically there is no comparison really, UC4 is way above. Artstyle is different story.

My personal opinion after watching The Order 1886 demo is that it is the most beautiful game ever graphically speaking.

Edit:  So glad that Sony decided to bring Tearaway to PS4.   This game didn't deserve to be forgotten on Vita.  It looks so cool.

No, it isn't way above. it is very detailed realistic wise while zelda is very detailed in a non realistic style. the scale of zelda is way bigger though.

anyway, when counting individual models and general textures, uncharted may end moderately above zelda. but in therms of visuals (whole context) zelda wins. still have to wait the finished products for comparisson.

In the end people will see what they want to see.  

So, you're telling me that the lightining effects, the way water interacts with drake's hair and how the foliage moves  in UC4 are comparable to what Zelda showed last night ?

Around the Network
HoloDust said:

Is this a trick question? Between the two, U4 by a landslide, from what both companies have shown us so far.

I would take No Man's Sky over both though - actually over anything I've seen so far that is scheduled for 2015.

I still can't believe No man's Sky is an indie title.  Looks so AAA to me.

A 480p pic of uncharted pic doesnt show its true potential.

Xenoblade X! Still my winner. :P

zumnupy10 said:
HoloDust said:

Is this a trick question? Between the two, U4 by a landslide, from what both companies have shown us so far.

I would take No Man's Sky over both though - actually over anything I've seen so far that is scheduled for 2015.

I still can't believe No man's Sky is an indie title.  Looks so AAA to me.

The tech used on it removes the need for a big team. Everything is randomly generated with an equation. They dont craft those world manually or anything. It cuts off on alot of development time.

I bet Ubi soft is going crazy wanting that kind of tech.

Around the Network

Graphically, my money is on either Arkham Knight or Uncharted 4. And while I doubt it will be released in 2015, I bet that Mass Effect 4 will look amazing as well.

Based on what we have seen definitely Uncharted 4 by miles

The Order: 1886 is in a league of its own.

Uncomparable. Uncharted has a more photorealistic style, while Zelda U is a more cel-shaded style.

That being said, I think Zelda will stand the tests of time more.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

I voted other, Goat Simulator 2: Goatdians of the galaxy