By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNCHARTED 4 GAMEPLAY!

Did you liked it?

Yes 503 86.28%

No 80 13.72%

Total:583

I think it looks good and the gameplay looks great but the graphics don't look amazing. I'm sure the the actual game will look incredible though. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

I laughed at the glitch too. But the game looks soooo damn good for an early version.

irstupid said:
Looks amazing, but no where near the detail it was shown in that little clip at E3 last year.

The vegetation looks just as good. Maybe the hair detail on Drake doesn't but his face looks amazing. Plus don't forget this game is releasing in late 2015.

ND and jungle design always seems spot on.

That nail climbing is straight up ripped from tomb raider though, even down to the coloration for the parts you can use it on.

Should be another excellent ride.

I also love how so much more open the game is! You have tons of diffferent paths to take. The sound on the gun is incredible and the detail on it is awesome.

Seriously I knew this game was going to be great but I just needed footage to prove it to me and this footage did just that. The only thing was the FPS drops which will most likely get better with time.

Around the Network

Vegetation is looking really good. Other than that though I'm not thaaaaat impressed.
Already grew tired of this gen apparently lol.

Mr_No said:
I laughed at the glitch too. But the game looks soooo damn good for an early version.

It wasn't really a glitch. He pressed the wrong button and so died

riderz13371 said:
irstupid said:
Looks amazing, but no where near the detail it was shown in that little clip at E3 last year.

The vegetation looks just as good. Maybe the hair detail on Drake doesn't but his face looks amazing. Plus don't forget this game is releasing in late 2015.

I notice that the only graphical difference is Drake,his model looks a little less detail like his hair,but they have a year to improve it.

very good looking.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

looks great

Praise the One.