By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNCHARTED 4 GAMEPLAY!

Did you liked it?

Yes 503 86.28%

No 80 13.72%

Total:583

No. I will never understand the popularity of this game.

Around the Network

Well it looks sooo good, hopefully I will buy my ps4 in time for this.

PwerlvlAmy said:
that glitch though lol

Proof that it was a real demo!

But yeah. That's just absurdly beautiful. There's also a few nice additions to the gameplay. So long as they repeat Uncharted 2's perfect pacing it will be the game to beat next year

Looking really great, and the graphics will only improve during the year.

The gameplay shown here looks better than any previous Uncharted game. This could easily be next year's GOTY, its either this or The Order: 1886 in my opinion.

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
that glitch though lol

Hey at least they are playing the game live and not showing a prerendered trailer.

The guy playing said on twitter he accidently pressed the drop buttong and not the jump button lol. 

Munkeh111 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
that glitch though lol

Proof that it was a real demo!

But yeah. That's just absurdly beautiful. There's also a few nice additions to the gameplay. So long as they repeat Uncharted 2's perfect pacing it will be the game to beat next year

It was pretty funny. Uncharted was trying to be Sonic Boom there for a minute

but yeah the game is what I was expecting to be. It's Uncharted for ps4. Hopefully it will be better than 3...

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I'm loving the nice little details in this game. When Drake was pushing into the rock that had the small waterfall and got wet, then he punches the dude and the water splashes from his body. Amazing.

The grappling hook punch was epic! I love the vegetation. Oh my god the vegetation. Don't get me started on the vegetation.

Did I mention the vegetation?

Looks amazing, but no where near the detail it was shown in that little clip at E3 last year.

I think it looks good but the graphics don't look amazing. It looks pretty fun though.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54