By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNCHARTED 4 GAMEPLAY!

Did you liked it?

Yes 503 86.28%

No 80 13.72%

Total:583

My impression: MEH

the reasons: Uncanny animation, unrealistic climbing, stupid AI, seemingly imortal protagonist that doesn't die after being shot 10+ times, weird water, ingame model with huge downgrade over pre rendered cutscenes (where naughty dog lied again by saying it wasn't pre rendered).

the landscape was amazing, but mainly from a distance, not so much up close.

Around the Network

Looks great! Only played the first Uncharted, so I have a bit of catching up to do ;)

The plants looked amazing and so did the character animation. Game looks really good.

David_Hernandeez said:
riderz13371 said:
irstupid said:
Looks amazing, but no where near the detail it was shown in that little clip at E3 last year.

The vegetation looks just as good. Maybe the hair detail on Drake doesn't but his face looks amazing. Plus don't forget this game is releasing in late 2015.

I notice that the only graphical difference is Drake,his model looks a little less detail like his hair,but they have a year to improve it.

that was a cutscene. it's even less detailed during ingame.

Feel like his butt isn't as good as in previous games.

Around the Network

Too bad the AI is dumb... :/

well after seeing the whole demo i must say:

1) the game is taking some TLOU elemnts (that were great) and i really like that

2) the graphics may not look as the "OH MY GOOD ITS AMAZING AHH!" type of graphics but regardless it is one of the best looking games we have seen to date, the textures on the characters, fauna, rocks, water is really good looking. (which of course attracts the attention of the "PC MASTER RACE" who are currently trying to downplay the games graphics in the Youtube comment section...

3) i really like how open the game is, its like TLOU as in the fact that it is a linear game, but with very open areas and different paths you can take.

4) love the new verticality the game has, and the new mechanics like the rope to swing across places

overall i like this a lot, and jungles are my favorite type of setting for this type of games, so im glad to see U4 go back to that setting after the very first Uncharted.

The 10 people that voted "no" should have their testicles/uteri removed.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Materia-Blade said:
David_Hernandeez said:

I notice that the only graphical difference is Drake,his model looks a little less detail like his hair,but they have a year to improve it.

that was a cutscene. it's even less detailed during ingame.

It's not a cutscene lmao did you even watch the gameplay? The camera pans out and it goes to gameplay instantly. 

Looks fantastic. The dynamic animations are particularly impressive.

The video quality isn't great though, the colour looks all faded (unlike in the live demo).