By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What do you say to Microsoft's absence?

What do you say to Microsoft's absence?

I am very disappointed by Microsoft. 66 25.68%

I think it is not importa... 28 10.89%

no new announcements makes me sad. 21 8.17%

I do not care. 99 38.52%

I really hoped for Persona 5 or DQ Heroes... 7 2.72%

see results 36 14.01%

Total:257
TheGoldenBoy said:
Microsoft doesn't need to reveal anything until E3. I'd rather they reveal their games when they are confident they hit a release date. I bet if they truly wanted to, like Sony and Nintendo, they could show some new games but they wouldn't release for another 1.5+ years.

People need fuel for forum wars.

Around the Network

Like several others have stated, it's not like Sony or Nintendo announced anything major. So not a big deal at all.

They only need to show Halo or Gears of War in the next TGA and everything will be forgiven.

I guess they didn't have anything for Q1 and Q2. Kind of a barren lineup for XBO in the first half of the year.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I say nothing to it ,others have all ready explained it

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

lot of people picked they dont care. damn. Like others have said probably nothing new to show.

There are plenty XBO exclusive that released already and in a wide variety of genre...nothing new has been shown at VGA and Sony showed mostly 3rd party and of questionable quality... And MS has plenty of exclusive coming in 2015 and a good bit of 100% new IP on top of it... Nothing to be ashamed of compared to Sony's offering that's for sure... And Q1 and Q2 has a good bit of 3rd party AAA ate coming out... Releasing an exclusive for the sake of releasing an exclusive in 1 quarter is stupid... And showing trailers of games coming out in more than 12momths at VGA is super dumb too

I don't care, we have E3.

If it were to be a whashed show as PSX, basicaly nothing realy new to show, yep. I don´t care.

They might wait for E3 to show of some games. Makes sense for them to wait and accumulate games to show.