By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How do you guys play so much?

Ka-pi96 said:
What if I told you some of us just buy the games and don't actually play them?

~Fixed

You friendly neighboorhood Dr.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

I don't have much time to game from March through November, as i work 6 days a week that time of tthe year. December through Feb is my gaming time of year. I rarely buy any games during the spring through fall, i barely have time to even play my 6 free games through PS+, that time of the year.

Here's the easy answer: I don't.

Kinda sad though, but I have to focus on school.

Sometimes a few weeks will go by and I wont touch any of my consoles/handhelds and other times I easily put in 5-6 hours a day. It really depends on my mood, recent releases and so on.

Do you buy $60 games or discounted ones. Cause that's a total waste of money (Unless you play every game eventually). 

Half Life 2 1/2 Confirmed!!

Around the Network

lol, I don't.. Just because I want all those games, that doesn't mean that I will play all of them! Heck, I will be satisfied with playing just half of them!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

In high school I averaged about 20 hours a week. College cut it down to about 3. I hope when I get a steady job it will go up again to about 10 until I get a wife. Then it goes back to 3 until I have kids and play with them.

Quick Tip. Find a woman than loves Video games. Then you and your family can play them for hours on end

Half Life 2 1/2 Confirmed!!

Ka-pi96 said:
What if some of us just buy the games and don't actually play them?

Are you making fun of me? :)

Play time varies alot from week to week, I think I normally go from 10-20hours/week average. The OP only plays 3 hours/week?? are you even into video games.  

My free time doesn't match my game funding, I like to think that by buying a game I'm supporting development and future game in the series. 

I bought Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, Hyrule warriors on WiiU and only played MArio Kart 8 so far. My time is spent mostly on the Xbox One.

Actually looking at Diablo 3 on Xbox one  ... I've played that game 200 hours and it's been out for 15 weeks that's 13.33 hours/ week. A great game like that will really increase your play time.

I feel weird for playing so much and making sure I finish all my games. I'm not a sociable person unless it's in a video game. So I have a lot of free time to play video games and that even includes games that suck up a lot of free time like World of Warcraft.