By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How do you guys play so much?

Ka-pi96 said:
RenCutypoison said:

24 hours in a day.
8 hours of work.
1h30 of transports
2h30 of mandatory eating, pooping and cuddling.
6 hours of sleep
and that leaves 6 hours per day to play =D

Edit : Sleeping is retarded, i should stop that to have more free time.

Ya know, you could do those things while gaming at the same time...

I watch tv show and animu while eating and cuddling, sometimes play while cuddling, but I'm not into mobile gaming so my pooping time should remain exclusive.

Around the Network

If I stopped coming on this forum and played games instead I'd probably be gaming 2-3 hours a day on average. I waste so much time on here. When I was a little kid I probably put in over 100 hours a week over the summer. I had 1000s of ROMs on the family computer to feed the habit, back when computers were typically one per household. Then one day my stupid stepfather deleted them all. After that RPGs with 100+ hour playthrough times were all that could slake my gaming thirst in the summer. Even in school I had the weekends. Now though, in college, I can't afford to spend time gaming, and game maybe a little over 5 hours a week, especially now near finals. Once I graduate it'll be different, but not by much.

I don't understand it! People are playing Destiny, Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros., GTA V, Pokemon... I see it all the time at my college, how do they find the time!? I work my butt off and am lucky to finish one race in Mario Kart 8. I can't wait until break.

I don't have a lot of time either. My friends scoff when I say that because I'm self-employed (or as they see it, I "don't have a job"), but I just have so many hobbies that tie in with the career I'm trying to establish that even though I technically CAN spend a few hours a day on games, I feel kind of bad doing so too often. When your job is largely dependent on the work you put out at your own pace, eating a day away just doesn't feel as good as it used to.

Then there's my wife, who I make dinner for and eat dinner with, and otherwise spend time with. After all that...yeah. Gaming situation definitely not going to improve once we have a baby. :/

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

mZuzek said:
RenCutypoison said:

I'm not into mobile gaming so my pooping time should remain exclusive.

And that's what happens to non-Wii U owning peasants.

How much time does it take to set wii U on play on the go mode ? Cause my average pooping time is 2.30 minutes. (Multiple times per day though)

Around the Network

we don't, I have a backlog of games that goes back to the PS1 days, many of us buy the game and it sits for awhile before being played and even longer before it's completed

mZuzek said:
RenCutypoison said:

How much time does it take to set wii U on play on the go mode ? Cause my average pooping time is 2.30 minutes. (Multiple times per day though)

Umm, pretty much as easy as take the GamePad with you?

That's actually cooler than i tought. I'll get a wii U eventually anyway.

My pooping problems should be resolved by next week though, I'm getting a 2DS.

*Sound Of Rain said:
Ka-pi96 said:
What if some of us just buy the games and don't actually play them?

Those people are throwing away their money

But...but...-50%.....-75%.....-90%!!!!!!

Frankly, if you have one quality system with at least 4-5 really high quality new-ish releases in a year, nobody should say you're missing out. Especially for those of us with less than 10 hours a week available for gaming. That's why just having a WiiU and 3DS is good enough for me :)

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

I'm self employed so I work whenever I want to.  

Also no gf anymore since she thinks not going to college is trowing your life away LOL,so yeah lots of time for games,used to be a completionist but, since now I get all the games I want , I only play them halfway then start playing something else,usually go back later to those games and finish em.

Anyways we sure live in a time in which is great to be a gamer :)