By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How do you guys play so much?

in my old gamer days less than 10 hours a day was not acceptable.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
I just buy the games, I rarely actually play them.

Ask Kapi, my backlog is massive

Haha this is me, and Im unemployed =P

Sometimes I just cant be fucked gaming, especially on handhelds lately.

Neh, just cause I buy them doesn't really mean I finish them loll

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I have a lot of games that I haven't touched yet. I just put them in the waiting list.

Dedication and balance.

Around the Network

I play my games over very long times, because I get bored of most games rather quickly and have to change it with another one. Plus, I'm a completionist and try out everything (often including things the devs didn't think about), so it takes quite a long time before I actally finish a game. My backlog thus is gargantuan (100+ titles) and even includes some games from the last millenium (and not just thanks to GOG)

24 hours in a day.
8 hours of work.
1h30 of transports
2h30 of mandatory eating, pooping and cuddling.
6 hours of sleep
and that leaves 6 hours per day to play =D

Edit : Sleeping is retarded, i should stop that to have more free time.

kljesta64 said:
in my old gamer days less than 10 hours a day was not acceptable.

My peak was probably 8 hours a day during the N64 era

Anyway, this thread has taught me that all of you are terrible with your money and buy things you don't use

You havent found much games you really like then. Like some people mentioned I don't really watch a whole lot of tv. I watch movies, usually at theaters more then home but sometimes at home. So that gives me a lot of extra time that I use on games. If I don't have any games I like very much I'll play about as much as you do. If I find a game I really enjoy I make time to play it as mch as possible, I'm playing persona 4 and I'm loving it, my average gaming is maybe an hour or two a day, it's about 2 to 3 hours a day with persona 4, it varries from game to game. Hell I was playing Skyrim almost 8 hours a day when it first came out, but I was also unemployed for a month. 

I agree though what you mean some people buying so many games especially new ones, I usually play a game for a few months to beat it as much as I can till I move on to another.

I only work fifteen days a month plus overtime (12 hour days). There you go. Mystery solved.