By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All PS4 & XBOX ONE GAMES: 295 vs. 205

dane007 said:

you knwo most of the games on the ps4 list are all 3rd party and indies. there were only  5 AAA and one dlc for infamous first light , that came out this year

PS4 has 6 AAA while XB1 only had 4 AAA games

xbox has 7 AAA not 4 :)

was just replying ot hat post.  hey why not compile the same list for WII U. It would be good to compare between the three?

Bold: That was a good laugh XD

Around the Network

I would say PS4 constantly bring a good flow of games throughout the year, whereas Xb1 mostly over the holiday period...

Jimbo1337 said:
dane007 said:

you knwo most of the games on the ps4 list are all 3rd party and indies. there were only  5 AAA and one dlc for infamous first light , that came out this year

PS4 has 6 AAA while XB1 only had 4 AAA games

xbox has 7 AAA not 4 :)

was just replying to his post.  hey why not compile the same list for WII U. It would be good to compare between the three?

Fixed : Bold: Was laughing at myself  . Thanks for correcting me XD

Good. I've always been a fan of comparing whole library vs whole library. Last gen, people wanted my head (perverts) for saying that. It was always "this game doesn't count because it's not exclusive, it's a Kinect game, it's indie, etc.

Now, we can all agree that 360 > PS3 and PS4 > Xbox One.

I think a lot of gamers forget that the PS4 has been filling there library up with PC games which I know X1 lacks, but honestly its a poor comparison. There probably both the same if we took out the cheap Indies and PC multiplats.

Around the Network

Wow, PS4 has no games.... wait, PS4 has a lot more games than x1 and Wiiu (first year) combined right? 

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Who exactly is the authority on what qualifies as a video game? Or better yet, why do some users believe that just because they think they have a grasp on casual general opinion that said ridiculous notion can be used to defend an incorrect opinion about an observable and discrete fact.
It is truly baffling.
And I'm pulling an All-nighter.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Who exactly is the authority on what qualifies as a video game? Or better yet, why do some users believe that just because they think they have a grasp on casual general opinion that said ridiculous notion can be used to defend an incorrect opinion about an observable and discrete fact.
It is truly baffling.
And I'm pulling an All-nighter.

Best comment i've read all day.

But n o games :(

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

In spring 2015 when PS4 has The Order and Bloodborned and XB1 has no notable exclusives, will Xbox fans admit XB1 has emagon?

My 8th gen collection