By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All PS4 & XBOX ONE GAMES: 295 vs. 205

Both good line up. :D

Around the Network

december: guilty gear for ps4!
and february 2014: yakuza ishin for ps4.

BUMP. OP UPDATED.

BUMP OP UPDATED!

If I missed one, write!

Around the Network

I think Peggle 2 is for PS4 now. Didn't see it on the list. Just glanced.

d21lewis said:
I think Peggle 2 is for PS4 now. Didn't see it on the list. Just glanced.

October 2014 :)

This is a wonderfully organized lousy that is getting bookmarked immediately.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Also, almost 50% more on PS4. #ps4hasnogames

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
Also, almost 50% more on PS4. #ps4hasnogames

Well, the 360 got like thousand more games as PS3 (at least I think so if you count all crap indie games) but it was all just "Xbox doesn't get any games" the last years since most of the exclusive games the 360 got the last years where these small indie games not even released in the arcade section. Now PS4 is dominating with indie games (well, has probably also more retail games) and some said the same about PS4 because that's obviosuly not what people mean when they say that a console has no games.

People say that when the think a console has no games worth to buy the console for. PS4 could have 100k games and people would say that if it would be only smartphone games or retail games which are bad. 

Never take "no games" literally.

Btw I also wonder why people always complain about this "has no games", because I always see people complainiang about this message but never really people who really use it^^

In the end it's personal preference, some think Wii U is unbeatable and will say that even if it will have only a tenth of the games of PS4 as long as it has "no games" they are interested in. Game lists just to show the amount of released games are simply worthless, 360 has I think around 7000 games and what does it tell us?