By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All PS4 & XBOX ONE GAMES: 295 vs. 205

By the way, i've been thinking about extending the list, by including November and December of 2013. What do you guys think?

Around the Network
LordLichtenstein said:

By the way, i've been thinking about extending the list, by including November and December of 2013. What do you guys think?

Why not? You might as well. You can always check here http://www.listwar.com/

PS4: 202

XB1: 134

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:

Lol, "listwar". Some people really think it's a war

Maybe some people DO think it's a war and that's sad, but the name of the site doesn't negate a fact.

The PS5 Exists. 

LordLichtenstein said:
Aura7541 said:

A game is a game. To request for certain games to be taken off just because of price or how they get published is plain silly.

Just ignore them.

So all the talk about how much power the PS4 has but yet the majority of the games don't even come close to using it, Actually these games wouldn't even use up the power of the 360.

Indies are indies. IF MS wanted they could go out to GOOGLE find a massive amount of indies and just flood the arcade section with games no one wants. Would that still be relevant?

I would rather my system not be the system of the indies but of the AAA titles. Why? because why would I want to play games I could play on my phone? Indies should be a list in itself, both Lists separated because these games are not the same at all.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:

So all the talk about how much power the PS4 has but yet the majority of the games don't even come close to using it, Actually these games wouldn't even use up the power of the 360.

Indies are indies. IF MS wanted they could go out to GOOGLE find a massive amount of indies and just flood the arcade section with games no one wants. Would that still be relevant?

Here's a new one! Congratulations on being original. The XB1 could have as many games if MS wanted it to. At least were heading in the direction of the truth with this. Unfortunately, Indies don't like the Parity clause so MS would have a little problem with that.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Here's a new one! Congratulations on being original. The XB1 could have as many games if MS wanted it to. At least were heading in the direction of the truth with this. Unfortunately, Indies don't like the Parity clause so MS would have a little problem with that.

Why would I want them to flood my console with games I'm most likely not going to want, Essentially they are weeding out the games I will most likely have no interest in ever playing, For that matter most if not a majority of people.

DJEVOLVE said:

Why would I want them to flood my console with games I'm most likely not going to want, Essentially they are weeding out the games I will most likely have no interest in ever playing, For that matter most if not a majority of people.

Maybe because a company should cater to a wide audience and not just you?

The PS5 Exists. 

DJEVOLVE said:
I would rather my system not be the system of the indies but of the AAA titles. Why? because why would I want to play games I could play on my phone? Indies should be a list in itself, both Lists separated because these games are not the same at all.

Okay.

GribbleGrunger said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Maybe because a company should cater to a wide audience and not just you?

Really? that's why people buy next gen, Then by your logic my phone is by far the best next Gen CONSOLE. How about the lack of AAA games is the reason for the flood of Indies. 

Wonder how Publisher feel about spending millions upon millions on Triple AAA titles when people content with a game that doesn't even come close. Actually if I was a Publisher I would be offended by this list. 

The list should be AAA    -------- Indies

there is a big difference, combining them is being intellectual dishonest about the content on these game, also direspect to the people making the games.