By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U is completely sold out online at Walmart

vivster said:

You sure that is good news? Supply shortages could jeopardize WiiU's NPD victory.

You act like it had a chance at a victory.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Whoo! Thats awesome news for the wiiU!

You sure that is good news? Supply shortages could jeopardize WiiU's NPD victory.

Loll what victory?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

NintendoPie said:
vivster said:

I think it was a yoke.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

ohmylanta1003 said:
NintendoPie said:
vivster said:

I think it was a yoke.

Seems people have lost all faith in Nintendo :(

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Could just be low stock due to low confidence, in fairness.

A good sign regardless.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
celador said:
Seems like good news, but I wonder how much spare stock retailers keep for Wii U, certainly less than PS4 and X1. Regardless, Wii U, for all of it's faults, deserves better sales and hopefully this November will be significantly better than last.

That's the thing. Just because something is sold out doesn't mean it's selling well.

Looking good!

These are some good news.. It could have been thanks to low stock, but still! Good news..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

better than not being sold out at all!

It is also becoming sold out at Best Buy online and Target online. Some bundles are sold out and others are still in stock. Really hope Nintendo does well this holiday season because I want Nintendo to support this console for another 3 years at least. I hope third parties will come back as well because there are a lot of adult oriented games I would like to play. I also think there is so much potential for the Wii U gamepad that many third party RPG studios can take advantage of. The Wii had great RPGs that I think the Wii U would make even better experiences for sequels and such. Even shooters beleive it or not can seriously benefit from that gamepad screen. So I hope Nintendo makes a great come back similar to how the 3DS did.