By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 22nd of November 2014

Those PS4 numbers are crazy! X1 is still doing well but PS4 just isn't being phased by it.

Nice to see a jump for Wii U with Smash! Will hopefully keep jumping the next few weeks with more Smash releases.

Around the Network

PS4 - Wow. GTAV boost?

XBO - Great. Continuing its great november

WiiU - Huge boost thanks to Smash Bros

PS360 - Still doing solid for last generation hardware. Wonder what they will land at

Does this finally push the PS4 over the 50% mark? Its got to be close!

PREDICTIONS FOR END OF 2015: (Made Jan 1st 2015)

PS4 - 34M - XB1 - 21m - WII U -12M

PS4 is just unbelievably high. Xbox One doing great too, outselling the Xbox 360 so far. WiiU not bad (for the console) but in general horrible. I'm sorry to say.

PS4 will definitely get +20 million, Xbox One should get + 10 million easily and WiiU might be near 8,5 million. All by the end of the year of course.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

Wow. If they numbers are anything close to the real thing then both the Xbone and PS4 are doing amazingly

Around the Network

How much XB1 and PS4 did in US and UK? XB1 seems selling great in these two regions so far in amazon charts with its bundles and price cuts.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

JayWood2010 said:

PS4 - Wow. GTAV boost?

XBO - Great. Continuing its great november

WiiU - Huge boost thanks to Smash Bros

PS360 - Still doing solid for last generation hardware. Wonder what they will land at

Wherever they land they will land there together as best buddies!

So $50 cheaper and only sold 20k more units than PS4

#XboxComeBack

damn, hard to believe those ps4 numbers even when I'm crossing my fingers to be true. If this is real, ps4 is selling excellent without any special value or price cut.

Great numbers for PS4, huge boost.
Also good numbers for XB1, holding the holiday baseline quite well. A few months back I wouldn't believe that, but thanks to the pricedrop they are getting decent and deserved numbers.
A decent boost from WiiU though I was honestly expecting more AND I'm pessimistic about the boost SSB would give WiiU, so I'm quite disappointed even for my standards. There's a window the numbers may get adjusted tho.
Vita underperforming as usual, but even worse for this time of the year. Ok numbers for 3ds but still down YoY I suppose?

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...