By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 22nd of November 2014

bananaking21 said:
Im going back to the point where i cant believe these numbers. 700k for ps4? Im callibg over tracked, i just cant believe how massive these numbers are.

its believable if major sales are from Europe because its doing excellent there and we have boost for PS4 with titles like GTA V, FC4, DR I and LBP3 in this week.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Around the Network
Blarg said:
fireburn95 said:
So $50 cheaper and only sold 20k more units than PS4

#XboxComeBack

It's selling brilliantly, so yes it has made a comeback. 

A 'fire sales' come back only in NA. In the Global PS4 is crushing XOne.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

RavenXtra said:
fireburn95 said:

#XboxComeBack

You realize that a comeback doesn't have to mean beating a competitor, right?

Depends on context

My context was a comeback versus PS4

Nice number for PS4. Can't wait to see BF weeks sales. Should easily top 1mil. December will be great too as long as there are no shortages like last year.

SweetTalia said:
fireburn95 said:

#XboxComeBack

l you make it seem like 20,000 is a very small number lol..

oh man

Considering it's the holidays in addition to being cheaper and is bundled (in the case of AC bundle, 3 free games) then yeah

Around the Network
Nate4Drake said:
Blarg said:
fireburn95 said:

#XboxComeBack

It's selling brilliantly, so yes it has made a comeback. 

A 'fire sales' come back only in NA. In the Global PS4 is crushing XOne.

Doesn't matter. X1 should finish a comfortable second in US, UK (maybe first in these two!) and Europe.  It can still be a success, people get that in their thick heads. 

Crymeanicki said:
And that is even without trying
These are the PS4 standard numbers before Sony even started their Holiday stuff while competitors started throwing out everything for free with the beginning of November.
This is just insane - Can't wait to see what BF + Christmas Deals in Europe will do for that beast.

Yep, it's impressive.  Christmas will be insane, easy over 1.2M in a week.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

biglittlesps said:
bananaking21 said:
Im going back to the point where i cant believe these numbers. 700k for ps4? Im callibg over tracked, i just cant believe how massive these numbers are.

its believable if major sales are from Europe because its doing excellent there and we have boost for PS4 with titles like GTA V, FC4, DR I and LBP3 in this week.

I just dont see it. Not even the wii posted numbers this massive. A 750k~ week would be considered good for a bf week, now ps4 is doing it in nov on a none bf week

The Gap is closing................LOL

Anyway, it's hard to believe the PS4 is selling that well.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
thelalaby said:

I got the numbers from the Tools section... there are also region-specific numbers there.

UK and US software is already up!

We can only have one of this thread so if you do one, please do it properly. Please post as much information in the OP as you can including the different regions and software.

Also wrong section.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.