By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Watch Dogs shifts almost no copies on its Wii U launch in UK

Show of hands, how many of you would/are gonna buy this?

Around the Network
Multishanks said:

When the price goes around 20$ I will

Multishanks said:

Was going to.

Then, to see if it was my taste, I put in a few hours with the PS4 version at my cousin's place last week.

After that, I decided I wasn't getting it no matter how good the port was.

< - Shocked

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

WOW IM REALLY SURPRISED! Who in their right mind would have thought when you release a bad game six months after its original release on a console where no cares about shitty games like Watchdogs that it would not sell WOW who would have seen this coming? Hint: Everyone

By the way Smash Wii U = GOTY

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Mr Khan said:
Angelv577 said:
well there it goes the last chance for more third parties games.

An unwinnable test, of course. Why buy late, full-price games that give you nothing extra to sweeten the pot? Doing so would only convince third parties that it's okay to keep treating Nintendo consumers like something they just scraped off of their shoe.

This woudn't have sold well if it released day and date with the other versions, there are enough other games that prove this.

like Mass Effect 3, or Fifa 2013, or maybe NBA 2K13... We can say something about Batman Arkhan Origins or AC IV in some way, but still only late ports or crap ports does not prove so much.

Click HERE and be happy 

curl-6 said:
Multishanks said:

Was going to.

Then, to see if it was my taste, I put in a few hours with the PS4 version at my cousin's place last week.

Was it really that underwhelming?

KylieDog said:
Could you find a more biased source please?

Sure, I found one for you.

@OT, Reminder that this is specifically about UK sales. (Maybe OP should mention that in the title or something.)

KLAMarine said:
curl-6 said:
Multishanks said:

Was going to.

The hacking pretty much boils down to "press Y to do whatever", and while the shooting and driving is competent enough, escaping/evading the cops is incredibly annoying, and you can only avoid the less enjoyable mission types for so long, as eventually the game forces you to do them to progress the story. By the time I got to part where I had to slowly sneak a car for blocks while turning it off and praying every time a cop came close, I decided the tedioum wasn't worth it.

curl-6 said:
KLAMarine said:
curl-6 said:
Multishanks said:

Was going to.

The hacking pretty much boils down to "press Y to do whatever", and while the shooting and driving is competent enough, escaping/evading the cops is incredibly annoying, and you can only avoid the less enjoyable mission types for so long, as eventually the game forces you to do them to progress the story. By the time I got to part where I had to slowly sneak a car for blocks while turning it off and praying every time a cop came close, I decided the tedioum wasn't worth it.

Not even a hacking minigame? Pshht!