By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 22 November 2014

celador said:
What happened to Dragon Age on X1?

Yeah, I'm surprised too. Like I said, that exclusive advertising deal doesn't seem to have helped the XB1 at all, but the exclusive advertising deals for the PS4 have. It shows quite clearly that, if given a choice and a reason, more people will opt for the PS4.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Ouch at the MCC. Sank like the Titanic.

GribbleGrunger said:
PS4 dominating in the UK again. It seems these exclusive advertising deals aren't doing MS any good whatsoever.

Wut? How do you know that? Xbone could've outsold the PS4 this week too for all we know

man-bear-pig said:
GribbleGrunger said:
PS4 dominating in the UK again. It seems these exclusive advertising deals aren't doing MS any good whatsoever.

Wut? How do you know that? Xbone could've outsold the PS4 this week too for all we know

He doesn't. Perhaps he says it because most multiplats sold better on PS4. The nice thing about the charts is that everyone can read numbers off these to be happy about it. Here we have an example for it.

Nice, Dragon Age now best selling on PS4. Chalk up another franchise and genre that's number 1 on Playstation. :)

Around the Network

Really surprised by the gap between DA:I for PS4 and XB1

man-bear-pig said:
GribbleGrunger said:

One would think that if one version charts above the other version then that version sold more ... no? How else are places in the charts decided?

The PS5 Exists. 

is this thread broken or is it just me?

great to hear farcry did so good.

GribbleGrunger said:
celador said:
What happened to Dragon Age on X1?

Yeah, I'm surprised too. Like I said, that exclusive advertising deal doesn't seem to have helped the XB1 at all, but the exclusive advertising deals for the PS4 have. It shows quite clearly that, if given a choice and a reason, more people will opt for the PS4.

Huh?
Did u look at the GtaV split?

It clearly does not work that well
1,4:1 sales ratio only, while FarCry 4 has 1,65:1

It works for both and don't work for both. Always depends on the game and many other factors

Thas really some weird selectiv perception

DA:I splits

43% PS4
30% XB1
12% 360
9% PC
6% PS3
http://metro.co.uk/2014/11/24/gta-v-officially-the-uks-best-selling-game-ever-4960202/