By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Mod Applications (Deadline Reached, Application Process Over)

Tagged games:

MoHasanie said:
I'm tempted to apply but I don't see the point. Being a mod seems like such a thankless job, and after users become mods, I've noticed they post much less.

Well I wouldn't say that's true. If anything I post more now!

Doesn't hurt to apply though. You never know until you try.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Acevil said:
Always tempted to apply, but I have way too many responsibilities else where. Might also be why I don't post as much anymore.

You could be the ninja mod.. Stealthly taking down the trolls.. Cause we know you are watching.. Always..

That would be fun, but that would mean I have to actually click on strange offtopic threads.

I'd be quite tempted to try to be a mod now that I (unfortunately) have a lot of free time, but I don't have what it takes to be a mod.

Good luck to the candidates.

PD. Once Smeags makes a new thread announcing the winners (or losers?), he should also post the joke applications he'll get for sure so we can all laugh.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Acevil said:
NiKKoM said:
Acevil said:
Always tempted to apply, but I have way too many responsibilities else where. Might also be why I don't post as much anymore.

You could be the ninja mod.. Stealthly taking down the trolls.. Cause we know you are watching.. Always..

That would be fun, but that would mean I have to actually click on strange offtopic threads.

Off topic died in 2012.. No one comes there anymore

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
JEMC said:
I'd be quite tempted to try to be a mod now that I (unfortunately) have a lot of free time, but I don't have what it takes to be a mod.

PD. Once Smeags makes a new thread announcing the winners (or losers?), he should also post the joke applications he'll get for sure so we can all laugh.

ConeGamers_Dog, SmeagsNeedsBaning, and BatmanTheDogCatcher...

*sheds single tear*

Smeags said:
JEMC said:

*sheds single tear*

A single tear for my dog? 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Wanna see a mod that constantly gets himself banned as well? Then make me one.

As a bonus I can offer to hand out bans for comments I just find irritating or obnoxious on a daily basis. What can go wrong with that?

Mod team you know what to do.

bananaking21 said:
rol for mod

The massacres will be glorious

Conegamer said:
Smeags said:

*sheds single tear*

A single tear for my dog? 

Grown man only sheds a single tear for the departed.