By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Mod Applications (Deadline Reached, Application Process Over)

Tagged games:

Euphoria14 said:
WhiteEaglePL gets modship and i'll request a permaban.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
Euphoria14 said:

Not saying you are making a scene about wanting to be a mod by the way. That is more aimed to those who are.

I think you are better served as a regular member to the community. I do not mean that an an insult either.

Doesn't hurt to try.

100% agree and I wish you luck.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Teeqoz said:

You'd give a warning to a spam-bot?

Most of the time they're actually people posting who get a tiny cut of the click revenue. Which is why we don't get flooded. They can't script bots to dig up hundreds of articles and post at once.

I don't understand these spammers. They should just load like 500 threads, copy and paste their crap into the field and then press submit like speedy gonzalez. Would be a nightmare, unless VGC has some flood protection

alrightiwill said:

Most of the time they're actually people posting who get a tiny cut of the click revenue. Which is why we don't get flooded. They can't script bots to dig up hundreds of articles and post at once.

I don't understand these spammers. They should just load like 500 threads, copy and paste their crap into the field and then press submit like speedy gonzalez. Would be a nightmare, unless VGC has some flood protection

There's flood protection. You can't post like speedy-gonzalez. VGC prevents you from doing so.

Carl2291 said:
Euphoria14 said:

That will certainly be a good day. (For me, obviously.)

Around the Network

That's good to hear :)

While I have no interest in being a mod, is there any sub-forum to discuss site rules and propose changes?

Wright said:
alrightiwill said:

There's flood protection. You can't post like speedy-gonzalez. VGC prevents you from doing so.

How do you know?

WhiteEaglePL said:
Carl2291 said:
Euphoria14 said:

That will certainly be a good day. (For me, obviously.)

The modship or my permaban?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Clyde32 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
Clyde32 said:
Retag.

Do you think you will finnaly be a MOD just like you wished for? 

Who knows? I'm not expecting to automatically be modded. 

I'm sure there's a strict process in how the mods decide based on the applications that Smeags likes the most.  So not automatic I would say.  

But who knows what applications he would like most!

Teeqoz said:

How do you know?

Because of me trying to reply some quotes at times, very fast, and VGC telling me I should wait a bit before posting again.