By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Mod Applications (Deadline Reached, Application Process Over)

Tagged games:

This thread suddenly decided to rise from the tombs. Glad it's back.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
Euphoria14 said:
WhiteEaglePL gets modship and i'll request a permaban.

Alright. I know your joking though.

I think we need more serious members to take up mod duties and not people looking to appear cool. No offense but I don't see you as a member who would be serious in their mod duties.

Uh...What about me? :/

Tachikoma said:

Lets be honest here, you'd ban anyone who so much as felt neutral towards nintendo, and permaban anyone who dared speak ill.

Let's try reverse-logic here, as an exercise of free will. Who would you ban, if given the power and being free from consequences?

gooch_destroyer said:
Euphoria14 said:

I think we need more serious members to take up mod duties and not people looking to appear cool. No offense but I don't see you as a member who would be serious in their mod duties.

Uh...What about me? :/

Don't want to hurt your feelings.

When I see people jumping into a thread like this and making a scene about wanting to be a mod, my hopes are not high.

Don't get me wrong though, I do like you as a user.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Wright said:
Tachikoma said:

Lets be honest here, you'd ban anyone who so much as felt neutral towards nintendo, and permaban anyone who dared speak ill.

Let's try reverse-logic here, as an exercise of free will. Who would you ban, if given the power and being free from consequences?

Conegamer so his dog would take his place, conegamersdog was more fun.

And generally just people that blatently break the rules.

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
Euphoria14 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
Euphoria14 said:
WhiteEaglePL gets modship and i'll request a permaban.

Alright. I know your joking though.

I think you should read my application. But you won't.

That's entirely not true.

It's not the way of being a MOD. 

Tachikoma said:

Damn.

You deserve to be a mod.

Wright said:
Tachikoma said:

I wish someone would ask me that.

Answer is that I would rarely ban. I hate seeing people getting banned for saying something bad about a gaming company and not actually verbally attacking users. You have no idea how many times I have seen users like Kowenicki getting banned when it isn't deserved, all because people are too sensitive here.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

I wish someone would ask me that.

Answer is that I would rarely ban. I hate seeing people getting banned for saying something bad about a gaming company and not actually verbally attacking users. You have no idea how many times I have seen users like Kowenicki getting banned when it isn't deserved, all because people are too sensitive here.

So you say, but I bet with you as a mod VGC would turn into #IphoneMasterraceGC.

Wright said:
Tachikoma said:

Damn.

You deserve to be a mod.

And ioi for the ads on mobile site. (temp ban)