By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Mod Applications (Deadline Reached, Application Process Over)

Tagged games:

Conegamer said:
Teeqoz said:
Clyde32 said:

How do you not know? It gets annoying when you are trying to reply to multiple users, or even reserve the second post in a thread.

Because I don't operate that quickly. I also still haven't made a thread where I need to reserve a post.

You're missing out. It's quite the experience.

I'll do it for the first time in a few days when I'm gonna make the official PS Experience thread. (Unless someone makes it before me, in which case, fuck them -_-)     #hyped4reservingposts

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:
Conegamer said:

Hey! Some of us have feelings you know :'-(

I miss your dog, those are my feelings :(

True. He's still right here! Infact I'll let him type something for you.

Jfjiooiifrreijo rfcvfrtg 

pt;ftrg;

That's him saying "At least I don't break the quote tree rule!"

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Comitting fraud!! That isn't his posting style!

Teeqoz said:

I'll do it for the first time in a few days when I'm gonna make the official PS Experience thread. (Unless someone makes it before me, in which case, fuck them -_-)     #hyped4reservingposts

You might as well do it now, reserve say 5 posts, and tell a mod to lock it until the PS Experience. That way, nobody steals it from you.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Teeqoz said:

You might as well do it now, reserve say 5 posts, and tell a mod to lock it until the PS Experience. That way, nobody steals it from you.

Can you edit posts in a locked thread?

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Slarvax said:
Teeqoz said:

opijmjrfe frdeegifepo[lp';;[[tgfvdcxci er

[o[ewd

(You can, but you can't post new comments!)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Last day to get um in!

Any last minute dark horse's in the works?!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Conegamer said:
Teeqoz said:

[o[ewd

Could you lock it now then? You should see it on the front page.

Conegamer said:

[o[ewd

Learned that the hard way this morning.

Conegamer said:

[o[ewd

Quite good posts for paws.

Reported for Spamming.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988