By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Titanfall Should Stay Xbox One Console Exclusive

toastboy44562 said:

I think Microsoft should seal the deal with Titanfall. In everyones' eyes the franchise is tied to Xbox One. Titanfall is one of those franchises that just feels right next to Halo, Gears, Call of Duty. I would love it if Microsoft announces Titanfall 2 next year with better graphics, single player, co-op, increased player count, and horde mode. Beta next Christmas. Who's with me?? Microsoft is known for having franchises that sell 5 million + with every installment, this can be one of them.

piss off u sloppy cunt

~ Mod Edit ~

User obliterated by TruckOSaurus.

Around the Network
yaboi88 said:
toastboy44562 said:

I think Microsoft should seal the deal with Titanfall. In everyones' eyes the franchise is tied to Xbox One. Titanfall is one of those franchises that just feels right next to Halo, Gears, Call of Duty. I would love it if Microsoft announces Titanfall 2 next year with better graphics, single player, co-op, increased player count, and horde mode. Beta next Christmas. Who's with me?? Microsoft is known for having franchises that sell 5 million + with every installment, this can be one of them.

piss off u sloppy cunt

Wow what a first post.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Puppyroach said:
I have a feeling EA and Sony aren't at the best of terms at the moment, it seems they are betting more on X1. I too hope it stay Xbox exclusive, it just feels "Xboxey" to me :).

Microsofts shooter image was paid for. It could just as easily be gained by anyone else. If Sony fans demand and Sony gives then EA said they'll give Sony Titanfall.

The great reason for the divide with Sony is because Sony did not take sides in the DRM war with MS. MS chose EA and Sony chose to stay between EA and the consumer.

Of course it was paid for, that is kind of exactly how things work ;).

And I know you think Sony was looking out for the consumers... "forced PS+ for multiplayer"....

toastboy44562 said:

Are you really using ps2 and third party games to prove your point? Please

Are you seriously gonna use any 360 numbers to argue for X1 ? pfff PLEASE.

"In everyones' eyes the franchise is tied to Xbox One."

Thanks for the lolz.

Halo is tied to Xbox, Gears Of War is tied to Xbox, I also admit CoD is, the sales show it.
But TitanFall ? With only ONE entry in the IP ? And an overhyped one ? (I'm not saying the game isn't good, because it is, but it's not the "revolution" we were promised. At all)

How would it be "tied" to Xbox ? Especially since it's a third party game.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Around the Network

Titanfall 2 wont even sell anywhere near titanfall

So greedy...[Xbox gamers] be all like keep it exclusive while pokin fun at KH and FF goin multiplat spite of the fact that they dun play jayarpegees
WELL I say let em by more shooters who cares respawnll probably make a new ip and 343 will get stuck with TF too then we get can get jetpakcs in halo live 5

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Puppyroach said:

And I know you think Sony was looking out for the consumers... "forced PS+ for multiplayer"....

Um...i'm not talking about that, but rather the EA situation. Stop trying to duck from the real issue at hand. MS took sides with EA and Sony did what was best for everyone, which was why Sony got the better reception from gamers. MS had to run back to win our good graces after the jig was up. EA's DRM doesn't just magically go away because they listened to gamers. Microsofts DRM was going to be the end all be all of DRM on consoles.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Puppyroach said:

Um...i'm not talking about that, but rather the EA situation. Stop trying to duck from the real issue at hand. MS took sides with EA and Sony did what was best for everyone, which was why Sony got the better reception from gamers. MS had to run back to win our good graces after the jig was up. EA's DRM doesn't just magically go away because they listened to gamers. Microsofts DRM was going to be the end all be all of DRM on consoles.

I am actually talking about the subject of the thread, you know, Titanfall on X1? :)

LOL. Wow. if they make the next Titanfall exclusive to Xbone, the sales will be even lower because the first one was multiplat for xbox360, PC, and Xbone.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5