By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Titanfall Should Stay Xbox One Console Exclusive

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Puppyroach said:
I have a feeling EA and Sony aren't at the best of terms at the moment, it seems they are betting more on X1. I too hope it stay Xbox exclusive, it just feels "Xboxey" to me :).

Microsofts shooter image was paid for. It could just as easily be gained by anyone else. If Sony fans demand and Sony gives then EA said they'll give Sony Titanfall.

The great reason for the divide with Sony is because Sony did not take sides in the DRM war with MS. MS chose EA and Sony chose to stay between EA and the consumer.

Uh, DRM has nothing to do with why Titanfall is not on Playstation platforms.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Puppyroach said:
I have a feeling EA and Sony aren't at the best of terms at the moment, it seems they are betting more on X1. I too hope it stay Xbox exclusive, it just feels "Xboxey" to me :).

Microsofts shooter image was paid for. It could just as easily be gained by anyone else. If Sony fans demand and Sony gives then EA said they'll give Sony Titanfall.

The great reason for the divide with Sony is because Sony did not take sides in the DRM war with MS. MS chose EA and Sony chose to stay between EA and the consumer.

Of course it doesn't, but that doesn't stop STAGE from doing what he does in every Xbox thread.

LudicrousSpeed said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I know, that was Sony's doing. If fans want it, then the second game will come to the PS4.

The IP should die. Put that money towards making Halo 5's campaign longer or better or something. 

MB1025 said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Uh, DRM has nothing to do with why Titanfall is not on Playstation platforms.O

Of course it doesn't, but that doesn't stop STAGE from doing what he does in every Xbox thread.

Of course you would ignore the whole conversation I had with Puppyroach. He brought up Sony and PSN + in response to something I said, so I responded back to him. It isn't just me...you just choose to only see the fault in me.

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:

Are you really using ps2 and third party games to prove your point? Please

Taking out Kinect Adventures because it was bundled to hell, 8 5m+ on X360 versus 6 on PS3, such a huuuuge difference to justify yor statement right.

fireburn95 said:
Titanfall 2 wont even sell anywhere near titanfall

if it is multiplat of course it will, especially with Sony being the third party sales leader. Again, that is IF sony decides to listen to the fans and put it on the PS4.  The more the third party is spread out between the two consoles, the more the real exclusive disparity is shown.

Naw let it be multiplat, would rather MS build a game themselves.

Why? EA will make more money off the PS4 version. I'm 100% sure EA regretted locking down it as a full exclusive.

You know what should have stayed exclusive? Final Fantasy XV and KH3, the sales are going to be shit on Xbox. Atleast compared to the PS4.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Ali_16x said:

Why? EA will make more money off the PS4 version. I'm 100% sure EA regretted locking down it as a full exclusive.

You know what should have stayed exclusive? Final Fantasy XV and KH3, the sales are going to be shit on Xbox. Atleast compared to the PS4.

I agree even though I can't rationalize it. Even if sales are abysmal, they can't be bad enough that Square loses money on it. And even if they did, it'll never be proven.

Just as easily as third party's abandoned the Wii, they can support the XB even though, XB1 is doing sub 1k numbers in Japan right now.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank