By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: BRB will blame WiiU hardware about Sonic Boom

I doubt it. I can see them making excuses, but even if they wanted to use this one, I doubt Sega would let them because that would sour relations between them and Nintendo.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
Everyone heard the words "Naughty Dog devs" and got a boner. I honestly can't remember what it feels like to play a good Sonic game.

They only had like two people from Naughty Dog. I think they were just artists. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Everyone heard the words "Naughty Dog devs" and got a boner. I honestly can't remember what it feels like to play a good Sonic game.

They only had like two people from Naughty Dog. I think they were just artists. 

Artists is a too generous word given what they did to Smeags...

Prediction: the next third-party Wii U game that gets low reviews scores on release, someone will make a thread saying, "wait and see, they're going to blame the Wii U hardware."

st0pnsw0p said:
I doubt it. I can see them making excuses, but even if they wanted to use this one, I doubt Sega would let them because that would sour relations between them and Nintendo.

I don't think Sega owns BRB.

Around the Network

And Sega will blame the Wii U audience for its poor sales, rather than the game's problems.

Sonic Allstars Racing Transformed-Team will laugh at Big Red Button.

They probably killed their own studio and wont get any more work from big publishers.

But tbh when you name yourself after this:

Its not really unexpected.

The Sonic game definitely looks like a result from a big red button.

edit: Damn my joke got ninja'd XD

And after another failed attempt, the question still exists, it's possible to make an Acclaimed Sonic Game?

Sega should do the reverse, go after Nintendo and fund a Sonic game developed by Ninty SPD. If they can't make it, no one can.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Mystro-Sama said:

Being an old POS, I vividly remember getting a Genesis with Sonic 2 bundled inside so it's always a bit sad to watch things like Boom release. I mean, this use to be a Mario killer lol.