By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: BRB will blame WiiU hardware about Sonic Boom

I haven't bought a sonic game since he went from a small round hedge hog with spikes and short quick legs, to a tall lanky brats doll. The only avenue left is to move on. On a different topic, a Winnie the Pooh RPG game for my kid would be awesome.

Around the Network

Will everyone just wait for the reviews?!

I very much doubt it. The devs would look like complete morons if they blamed poor design choices and crappy bug testing on the hardware.

That's their problem for making a game with overpower engine on spring natural console, should've made easy cartoonish cel-shaded graphic. That fine, I like it.

pokoko said:
Prediction: the next third-party Wii U game that gets low reviews scores on release, someone will make a thread saying, "wait and see, they're going to blame the Wii U hardware."

Prediction: some one will post about the thread modeling the title to be witty.......pre...dic...tion

Around the Network

How sad is it that the best looking sonic game to date is Generations from 2011 on last gen hardwaree